人人范文网 范文大全

外事接待用语

发布时间:2020-03-01 18:45:21 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

外事接待用语

•外事办公室(外办)

•foreign affairs office •活动日程;日程安排

•itinerary;schedule •招待会

•reception party •冷餐招待会

•buffet reception •国宴

•state banquet

•工作午餐

•working/busine luncheon •晚宴

•dinner party/banquet •款待

•to extend kind/cordial hospitality to …; to entertain… •中国菜讲究“色”、“香”、“味”。

•Chinese dishes are famous for their color, flavor and taste.•四大菜系

•four major cuisines

•美味佳肴/特色菜

•delicacies/specialties •用筷子

•to manage/handle chopsticks •用餐举止

•table manners •忌讳

• taboo •中国菜习惯/喜欢吗?

•Do you like Chinese food?

•尝尝北京烤鸭

•Help yourself to /Try some roast Peking duck.•请别客气。

•Make yourself at home.•菜不好,请多多包涵。

•Hope you’ve enjoyed yourself/the dinner.•您过奖了。

•Thank you.

•哪里!哪里!

•I’m glad to hear that.

•惭愧!惭愧!

•It’s very kind of you to say so.•欢迎/告别词

•welcome/farewell speech/addre •对食宿和服务感到满意

•find the accommodations and service satisfactory •照顾你们

•to see to your needs and comfort

•宴请……;为……设宴洗尘

• to hold/give/host a banquet in honor of… •致祝酒辞

•to make the toast •干杯!

•Cheers! •应/承蒙……的(盛情)邀请

•at the (gracious) invitation of •对……进行国事/友好访问

• to pay a state/goodwill visit to

•以私人/官方的身份

•in a (n) private/official capacity •(以…为首的)政府代表团

•government delegation(headed/led by …) •专/包机

• special/chartered plane

•您一定是我们期盼已久的客人…… •You must be our long-expected guest,… •我提议为我们的友谊干杯!

•I propose a toast to our friendship./Let me propose a toast to our friendship./May I propose a toast to our friendship? Let us drink to our friendship.•“祝你成功/健康!”

•Here’s to your succe/health. •日程安排;旅行路线

•schedule; itinerary

•走马观花地到许多地方

•to hurry through a great many places •根据你们的要求

•at your request •请坦率地告诉我们。

•Please be frank with us; Please don’t hesitate to tell us.•请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫……,是翻译。

•Allow me to introduce myself. I’m…, the interpreter.

•对不起,我还没有请教阁下的尊姓大名呢。

•Excuse me,I haven’t had the honor of knowing you. •我们很高兴能请到您。

•It’s a great pleasure to have you here with us.

•您一定是我们期盼已久的客人,从…大学来的格林教授吧。

•You must be our long-expected guest,

Profeor Green from…

•欢迎欢迎,您一路辛苦了。

•Welcome to…Did you have a nice trip?/How was the journey? •坐了这么长时间的飞机,你累吗? •How are you after such a long flight? •谢谢您亲自专程赶来接待我。

•Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person. •不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

•Please don’t mention it.It is my pleasure.

•嘿,这不是李先生吗!你好吗? •Hi, if it isn’t Mr.Li! How’re you? •我很高兴见到您。

•I’m so pleased to have met you./ Its been my pleasure meeting you. •久仰、久仰!

•I have long been looking forward to meeting you./I have long desired to meet you.•久违、久违!

•I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time./ It’s been such a long time since we met last.

•久闻大名!

• I have long heard of you.•我们上车吧。

• Let us proceed to the car.•您先请。

•After you! •您慢走。

•Take care! •检阅仪仗队

•to inspect/review a guard of honor

•鸣(21响)礼炮

•to greet sb.with a (21)gun salute •我们又见面了。

•Small world,isn’t it? •我很高兴能与您结识。

•I’m delighted to make your acquaintance. •感谢各位专程远道造访本公司。

•Thank you for coming all the way to our company

•我希望您在这里过得愉快。

•I hope you will enjoy your stay here. •我想把您介绍给……

•I would like to introduce you to/ I would like you to meet..•女士们、先生们,我很高兴能有此殊荣向诸位介绍……。

•Ladies and gentlemen, I’m glad to have the honor of introducing… to all of you.

•请允许我介绍一下……公司的总经理……先生。 •May I present Mr…,General Manager of…

•女士们、先生们,我非常愉快地向各位介绍我们的客人布朗博士。

•Ladies and gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest Dr.Brown.

•谢谢您邀请我参加这次令人愉快的晚宴。

•Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner. •请多提宝贵意见。

•I would appreciate your comments./Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.•请多多批评指正。

•I would appreciate it if you could offer your advice.•你在生活和工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即与我联系。

• If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

•我很乐意为您排忧解难。

•I will be very glad to help you out.•希望您喜欢这里的生活

•I hope you will enjoy your stay here.•司仪

•MC( Master of Ceremonies)

•签字仪式

•signing ceremony •致欢迎辞

•welcoming speech/addre; speech of welcome •告别辞

•farewell speech/addre •出席宴会的贵宾有……

•It is my pleasure to introduce/ I have the honor to introduce /I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet…/ Attending the banquet are ……

•女士们、先生们、朋友们:

•Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen, •各位领导,贵宾们,女士们、先生们,同志们、朋友们:

•Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,

•尊敬的首相……亲王殿下

•Respected Mr.Prime Minister, Your Highne Prince… •敬爱的……阁下

•Your Excellency Respected and Dear… •……总理阁下和夫人

•Mr.Prime Minister and Mrs.….•值此……之际

•on the occasion of…

•我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的祝愿。

•I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.•中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?

•There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?” /As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting fiends from far away.”

•我非常愉快地……

•It is with great pleasure that I …; I have the great pleasure to… •我为能…..而深感愉快。 •It gives me great pleasure to…

•我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

•I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the…delegation.

•这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。

•It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.•今天,我们能够在我国的首都北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴。 •Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in our capital Beijing …led by… •今天晚上,我能够参加……为……举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸。

•I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by …in honor of…

•今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎……

•We aemble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome… •我们很高兴,同……一道欢庆这个光辉的节日。

•We are very happy to celebrate this glorious festival together with…

•今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。

•We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor of His Excellency…and the other distinguished guests from…who have come to visit China at the invitation of…

•今天我们在这里集会隆重纪念……周年。

•We meet here today to solemnly commemorate/observe the …anniversary of… •你们的光临,增加了我们节日的欢乐。 •Your presence adds much to our festive joy.

•随团来访的商界朋友们

•friends from the busine community accompanying the delegation •请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!

•May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries? •为……大使阁下和夫人的健康干杯!

•To the health of His Excellency the Ambaador and Mme…

•珍惜与……的传统友谊

•to cherish one’s traditional friendship with…

•向……转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好祝愿

•to convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of the Chinese people to… •很荣幸答谢您给予我们的热情招待

•to have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception •我愿借此机会感谢……的热情好客和周到安排。

•I’d like to take this opportunity to thank…for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.

•东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。

•The generous/gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.•这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。

•These fine impreions will remain forever in our most cherished memories.

•对贵国政府在我们逗留期间给予我们体贴入微的关照,千言万语道不尽我们的感激之情。

•No words can fully expre/convey our gratitude to you and your government for the great kindne and consideration you have given us during our stay here.

•我谨向您表示衷心的感谢。

•I would like/wish to expre my heartfelt thanks to you.•我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。

•I am looking forward to visiting your country in the near future.•邀请您在您方便的时候来中国访问

•to invite you to visit China at a time convenient to you •回顾过去

•looking back; in retrospect; a review of the past •展望未来

•looking ahead; looking into the future

•最后,……

•In conclusion/closing, …; Finally, …;Before I conclude,… •我的发言到此结束,谢谢各位!

•礼节性/告别拜会

•to pay a courtesy/farewell call •就要结束在我国的友好访问

•to be about to conclude one’s friendly visit in our country •今天我们怀着无限惜别的心情,欢送……

•With great reluctance, we bid farewell today to…

•在这临别之际,我们有一种恋恋不舍之情。

•We feel reluctant to leave you at this moment of parting.•感谢您在百忙之中……

•Thank you so much for…in spite of your busy/tight schedule.•不用谢,这是我们应该做的,还做得不够。

•It’s our pleasure.And a lot of thins might have done better.I’m glad you have enjoyed…

•小小意思,不成敬意。

•This is a token of our appreciation.•欢迎再来。

•Do come again.•祝您参观一切顺利!

•Wish you all the best in your tour/visit. •祝您访问圆满成功!

•Wish your visit a complete succe. •祝您万事如意!

•I wish you all the best!

•我期待着您的再次来访。

•I’m looking forward to your visit again. •希望我们不久能再次相会。

•Hope to see each other again soon.•请代我向……问好。

•Remember me to…/Say hello to… for me. •让我们保持联系。

•Let’s keep in touch.

•期待着能有机会再次作为东道主接待您。

•Looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.

•无以伦比的热情好客

•the incomparable hospitality •您真好,专程来送别。

•It’s very nice of you to come all the way to see me off.

•请多保重!

•Take care!

•祝你旅途愉快。

•I wish you a pleasant journey./Have a nice trip •一路平安!

•Bon voyage [ֽbnvi´a:d]!/Have a safe trip home!

接待用语

外事接待英语

外事接待管理办法

CAU 外事接待程序

外事英语外宾接待

外事接待礼仪常用语

外事接待相关礼仪

商务英语接待用语

前台接待用语

接待文明礼貌用语

外事接待用语
《外事接待用语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
相关专题 外事接待词汇 外事
点击下载本文文档