人人范文网 范文大全

国际贸易英语实录

发布时间:2020-03-02 02:22:18 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

以下为常见用语

(一)对“意愿”的表达

一.表示在一定条件下愿意

1.Certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before Dec.当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。

2.Certainly,but you must open the L/C on time.

当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。

3.Certainly,if the conditions turn better.

如果情况好转,那当然可以。

4.I don’t mind,as long as it’s neceary to extend the L/C.只要有必要展证,我不反对。

5.I don’t mind,but the L/C must be opened before Dec.我不反对,但是信用证要在十二前开出。

6.I don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable.只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。

7.I don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower.我看没什么不可以的,但价格应该低一些。

8.I’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory.我很高兴,只要质量让人满意。

9.I’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable.

只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。

10.I’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit.我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。

11.Of course,but don’t increase the price again.

当然可以,不过别再涨价了。

12.Yes,as long as the price is reasonable.

好的,只要价格合理。

13.Yes,but that rather depends on the price level.

好的,但是这还要看价格而定。

14.I suppose so,but don’t increase the price.

我看可以,但是不要涨价。

15.I suppose so ,if you cooperate with us .

如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。

16.No problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand.没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。

17.Why not,if the conditions permit.

如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。

18.Yeah,but you should ask the manager for permiion.

好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。

19.By all means,provided that you give us a discount.只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。

20.I see no objection whatever,but you should open the L/C at once.

我看没有什么可反对的,不过您应该立即开证。

21.Very well,but you’d better remind him once again.很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。

22.Naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality.当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。

23.I’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look.

我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。

二.表示不愿意

1.I didn’t really want to extend the L/C.

我其实不想展证。

2.I don’t really fancy doing busine with him.

我其实并不愿意和他做生意。

3.I have certain reservations about increasing the price.对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。

4.I wouldn’t be willing.

我不会愿意的。

5.I’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods within this month.

我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。

6.I’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。

7.I’d be a bit awkward,actually.

实际上这有点棘手。

8.I’m afraid I can’t poibly open the L/C this month.恐怕我不能在本月开证。

9.I’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。

10.I wish I could,but I have to ask the manager for permiion.我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。

11.It’s not that I don’t want to,but that I can’t.不是我不想,而是我不能。

12.I’m not keen on working indoors all day long.

我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。

三.拒绝做某事

1.I’d rather not,actually,I have to meet the customer at the airport.

实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。

2.I’m sorry,I could’t poibly accept your suggestion.对不起,我不能接受你的建议。

3.I can’t really see how I can persuade the customer.我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。

4.Only wish I could,but I have already bought some from others.但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。

5.I would if I could,but cost is too high.

如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。

6.Sorry,I can’t see you off at the airport.

对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。

7.I regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.

我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一条船了。

8.I’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price.

我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能削价。

9.That’s quite out of the question,I’m afraid.

恐怕这是完全不可能的。

10.I’m sorry to say it’s not poible to comply with your suggestion.

很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。

11.I’m sorry to say that’s really not poible.

很抱歉,这确实不可能。

12.I’m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him.

很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。

13.I’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week.

恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。

14.Well,I think I’d prefer not to come.

我想我还是不来的好。

15.I’m not sure I could come,actually.

实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。

编辑本段常用外贸英语

ANER 亚洲北美东行运费协定 Asia NorthAmerica EastboundRateB组

BAF 燃油附加费 Bunker AdjustmentFactor

BAF 燃油附加费,大多数航线都有,但标准不一。

B/L 海运提单 Bill of Lading

B/R 买价 Buying Rate

C组(主要运费已付)

CFR 成本加运费(„„指定目的港)

CFR(cost and freight)成本加运费价

C&F(成本加运费):COST AND FREIGHT

C&F 成本加海运费 COST AND FREIGHT

CIF 成本、保险费加运费付至(„„指定目的港)

CIF 成本,保险加海运费 COST,INSURANCE,FRIGHT

CIF(成本运费加保险,俗称“到岸价”):COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHTFOB (离岸价):FREE ON BOARD

CPT 运费付至(„„指定目的港)

CPT 运费付至目的地 Carriage Paid To

CIP 运费、保险费付至(„„指定目的地)

CIP 运费、保险费付至目的地 Carriage and Insurance Paid ToCY/CY 整柜交货(起点/终点)

C.Y.货柜场 Container Yard

CY(码头):CONTAINER YARD

CFS(场):CARGO FREIGHT STATION

C/D (customs declaration)报关单

C.C.(运费到付):COLLECT

C.C 运费到付 Collect

CNTR NO.(柜号):CONTAINER NUMBER

C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证

CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱

C.S.C 货柜服务费 Container Service Charge

C/(CNEE) 收货人 Consignee

C/O 产地证 Certificate of Origin

CAF 货币汇率附加费 Currency Adjustment Factor

CFS 散货仓库 Container Freight Station

CFS/CFS 散装交货(起点/终点)

CHB 报关行 Customs House Broker

COMM 商品 Commodity

CTNR 柜子 Container

D组(到达)

DAF 边境交货(„„指定地点)

DAF 边境交货 Delivered At Frontier

DES 目的港船上交货(„„指定目的港)DES 目的港船上交货 Delivered Ex ShipDEQ 目的港码头交货(„„指定目的港)DEQ 目的港码头交货 Delivered Ex QuayDDU 未完税交货(„„指定目的地)

DDU 未完税交货 Delivered Duty UnpaidDDP 完税后交货(„„指定目的地)

DDP 完税后交货 Delivered Duty Paid

DDC、IAC 直航附加费,美加航线使用

DDC 目的港码头费 Destination Delivery ChargeDL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元

D/P(document against payment)付款交单D/P 付款交单 Document Against PaymentDOC (document)文件、单据

DOC(文件费):DOCUMENT CHARGE

Doc# 文件号码 Document Number

D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单D/A 承兑交单 Document Against AcceptanceDOZ/DZ(dozen)一打

D/O 到港通知 Delivery Order

国际贸易英语

国际贸易英语术语

国际贸易英语自荐书

国际贸易英语专业术语

国际贸易常用英语

英语课堂教学实录

国际贸易英语 沃尔玛summary

国际贸易英语常用词汇

国际贸易常用船舶英语

小学英语课堂教学实录

国际贸易英语实录
《国际贸易英语实录.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档