大家好:
Hello everbody:
有朋至远方来,不亦说乎。
We are so happy to have friends like you coming from afar .我是你们这次的导游,我叫xxx。
I am your guide, my name is XXX.
我代表旅行社欢迎大家来到贵州。
On behalf of our company to welcome to guizhou.
在接下来的几天时间里,我将为大家竭诚服务,让大家旅途愉快。
In the coming days, I will be service for you at any time.
I\'ll do everything poible to make your visit a pleasant experience.
贵州省位于中国西南的东南部
Guizhou province is located in the southeastern part of southwest China.
贵州省地处云贵高原东部,平均海拔1100米左右。
It is located in the eastern yunnan-guizhou plateau to the east, average altitude of 1100 meters.
贵州位于亚热带湿润季风气候区,冬暖夏凉,气候宜人。
It is a moist monsoon of subtropical area with.The warm in winter and cool in summer.The weather is very mild.
年平均气温在15度左右。
The average annual temperature is about 15 degrees.
贵州是典型的喀斯特地貌省份。
Guizhou is a typical karst landform provinces.
有峰林、溶洞、瀑布、暗河等形态各异的喀斯特景观。
Have hoodoo, karst cave, waterfalls, underground river and so on.
贵州是多民族聚居的省份,除汉族外,还居住着48个少数民族,各民族历史悠久,形成自己独特的民族文化和习俗。
Guizhou is a multi-ethnic province, in addition to the han nationality outside, still lived 48 minority groups, each nation has a long history, and formed their own unique culture and customs.
此外遵义会址是大家到贵州来不可错过的地方。
In addition, the ZunYi meeting site is a must during your travel in Guizhou.
今天大家都很累了,那我们先回酒店休息,明天开始我们的旅程。
Today everybody is very tired, then we go to have a rest in the hotel, tomorrow, we started our frist visti.
在此我给大家说一下明天的行程安排。
Here I\'ll say the tomorrow\'s schedule.
首先,我们明天早上8点钟在大堂集合,然后前往区黔灵公园游览,第二景点游贵阳市标志性建筑——甲秀楼。
The first, we shall meet at the hotel lobby at 8:00a.m , and then go to visit the Qianling park.The second,we\'ll visit guiyang city landmark building -- JiaXiu floor.
中餐后参观阳明祠;
After lunch we\'ll visit Yang Ming shrine.
最后参观文昌阁。
The last we\'ll visit the Wenchang Pavilion.
下午5点结束行程。
And End our stroke at 5:00 p.m.
最后,祝大家玩得愉快。
Finally, I wish you all have a good time.
谢谢。
thank you