人人范文网 范文大全

浪漫英语诗

发布时间:2020-03-03 16:18:25 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

华盛顿比赛浪漫英语诗

发表于 每日英语

据说,2010年华盛顿邮报曾搞了一个比赛,要求写两行押韵的诗,第一行能多浪漫就多浪漫,第二行能多不浪漫就多不浪漫,以下是一些入选作品,娱大家一乐。

1.My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:

Marrying you has screwed up my life

我的心肝,我的挚爱,我美丽的贤妻,

我这辈子就毁在你手里。

2.I see your face when I am dreaming.

That\'s why I always wake up screaming.

你的容颜依稀入梦境,

于是我在尖叫中惊醒。

3.Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;

This describes everything you are not.

善良、聪慧、多情而性感,

可惜这些你一条都不占。

4.Love may be beautiful, love may be bli,

But I only slept with you \'cause I was pied.

爱是上天赐福,爱情多么美好,

可我与你同眠只是因为喝高。

5.I thought that I could love no other

-- that is until I met your brother.

曾以为一生只爱你一个

直到遇见你的二表哥。

6.Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,the sugar bowl\'s empty and so is your head.

娇艳的紫罗兰,鲜红的玫瑰,甜蜜的糖,就像你一样美。 但紫罗兰会凋谢,玫瑰会枯黄,糖碗空空如也,和你的脑袋一样。

7.I want to feel your sweet embrace;

But don\'t take that paper bag off your face.

我渴望你温柔的拥抱,

但别把你脸上的面具摘掉。

8.I love your smile, your face, and your eyes

Damn, I\'m good at telling lies!

我爱你的明眸,你的脸庞,你的微笑,

妈的,我真是说谎不打草稿!

9.My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?

爱人啊,你简直让我窒息,

你在哪沾上的一身臭气?

10.My feelings for you no words can tell,

Except for maybe \"Go to hell.\"

我对你的深情无法付诸言语,

除了一句“滚一边去”!

11.What inspired this amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.

是什么激发了我多情的诗篇?

伏特加两杯,酸柠檬一片。

【智慧之言】婚姻中的幽默

发表于 每日英语

读读婚姻中的小幽默,貌似与恋爱有很不一样的感觉。。。。。

1、She was his secretary before they got married.Now she\'s his treasurer.

在他们结婚之前她是他的秘书,现在她是他的\"出纳\"。

2、My wife and I have an agreement that we never go to sleep angry with each other.We\'ve been awake now for nearly 6 months.

我和我妻子达成了一个协议:绝不在和对方生气的情况下去睡觉。结果我们已经6个月没睡觉了

3、My wife always lets me have the last word.It\'s usually, \'Yes.\'

我妻子总是让我最后拿主意。我总是说:是。

4、A husband is a man with lots of small mouths to feed and one big one to listen to.

所谓丈夫就是要喂许多张小嘴吃饭还要听一张大嘴说话的男人。

4、He\'s a bachelor by choice.Sometimes his own, but mostly the choice of the women he\'s dated.

他之所以单身事出有因。有时那是他自己选择,而绝大多数时候则是那些他所约会的女人的选择。

5、Whenever I meet a man who would make a good husband, he already is.

每当我遇到一个我觉得会是个好丈夫的男人时,他都已经是了。

6、The only person who\'s asked her to get married is her mother.

唯一想叫她结婚的人就是她母亲。

7、I think- therefore I\'m single.

我思考--所以我单身

8、A wallflower is a man whose phone doesn\'t ring- even when he\'s in the bath.

所谓局外人就是那些电话从不响的男人--即使当他们在洗澡的时候。

9、A bachelor is a man who never chases a woman he can\'t outrun.

单身汉就是那些决不追赶那些他们无法追上的女人的男人。

10、The days just prior to marriage are like a snappy introduction to a tedious book.

婚前的日子相对于婚姻来说就像是一本冗长乏味的书的一段短小精悍的序言。

11、One should always be in love-that is one reason why one should never marry.

人们应该永远沉浸在爱之中--这就是人们应该永远不要结婚的理由之一。

12、Marriage is a very good thing, but I think it\'s a mistake to make a habit of it.

结婚是件好事,可我认为如果把它当作一种习惯就不好了。

13、It destroys one\'s nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being.

如果每天都对着同一个人和蔼可亲会使人的神经崩溃的。

14、What did you do before you married? -Anything I wanted to!

你结婚之前都干什么了?--我喜欢干的所有事!

15、The truth is, I regret the day I was married.-You\'re lucky.I was married for a whole month!

事实上,我对我结婚的那天真感到后悔。--你很幸运!我的婚礼持续了整整一个月。

16、Did your wife have anything to say when you got home late last night? -No, but it didn\'t stop her talking for hours.

昨晚你回家晚了时你妻子对你说什么了吗?--没,但这并不妨碍她连说几个小时一直没停嘴。

17、You know the honeymoon\'s over when the groom stops helping his wife with the dishes- and starts doing them himself!

你知道吗,新郎不帮妻子刷碗而开始自己刷碗的时候就意味着蜜月结束了。

18、There\'s only one thing that keeps me from being happily married- my wife.

唯一让我的婚姻得不到幸福的就是--我妻子。

19、Marriage is just another union that defies management.

婚姻就是一个反抗管理的联盟。

英语挑刺:那些坑爹的翻译会毁了你

发表于 每日英语

你也许见识过各种小资小清新的签名档,各种英语美文佳句,但是你注意到了吗?通常情况下,双语版的英文都极其不靠谱:

1、我喜欢淡淡地思念一个人The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions。

吐槽:这是机翻是机翻是机翻是机翻吧!!

更正:The most beautiful sight disappears the soonest, and real love hurts the most。

3、世上最美的,莫过于从泪水中挣脱出来的那个微笑

Everyone of the people who says she or he does\'n want to be in love .There must be someone without poibility in their hearts

吐槽:someone without poibility,你爱的是一个没救的人了……

更正:Whoever says they don’t want to be in love must have someone in their heart that they cannot poe.(注:英文版来自大山的更正——相声演员大山,大家都熟哦~)

5、觉得自己做得到和做不到,其实只在一念之间

Think impaability, try to upside down

吐槽:这句就没有一个词是对的……而且原句本来就很简单啊,需不需要错得这么离谱……

更正:If you can\'t figure out something, try think of it another way around。

你也许更加见过那些“哲理句子”,被无数人转载引用,但是就不曾有人对其英文提出过质疑——传送门:坑死爹不偿命的哈佛图书馆训言>>

小编在这篇揭露文面世之后很长很长一段时间内,仍然看到有无数人在转载这些个“墙上训言”,这件事告诉我们:在阅读一些双语美文、佳句的时候,注意力请先放在英文部分,因为讲不定那就是硬生生从中文直译过去的东西,哪里谈得上是“美文佳句”?翻译得好的,有很多,这些值得我们背诵学习;但翻译得毫不负责任的,就需要我们擦亮双眼去挑错!

选自沪江英语

A list of quotes and their ranking by respondents follows:

以下是应答者评选出的爱情名句排行榜:

1.\"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same\"A A Milne

2.“假如你的寿命是100年,那我希望自己活到100岁的前一天,因为那样我的生命中每天都有你。”——A•A•米尔恩

3.\"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun\"W.H.Auden

4.“他是我的南北,我的西东。是我作息的意义。是我的日夜,欢唱谈话的内容。我以为爱会永恒不朽……我错了。”——W•H•奥登

5.\"You know you\'re in love when you don\'t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams\"\"Captain Corelli\'s Mandolin\"

6.“爱情是一种暂时的疯狂。它像地震一样爆发,然后又平息。而当它平息时,你得做出一个判断。你得弄清楚你同他是否已经盘根错节地成为一体,以至无法分开。”——《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》

7.\"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be\"Rosemonde Gerard

8.“你知道吗?我每天都爱你更多。今天爱的比昨天多,明天爱的比今天多。”——罗丝蒙德•杰拉德

9.\"But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever\"Napoleon Bonaparte\'s 1796 dispatch to wife Josephine。

10.“希望不久我将把你紧紧地搂在怀中,吻你亿万次,像在赤道下面那样炽烈的吻。”——拿破仑•波拿巴1796年发给妻子约瑟芬的快信

转自:中国日报网-英语点津

【商务英语】高“淑商”女子十大特点

发表于 每日英语

“淑商”顾名思义,就是淑女商(gentlewoman quotient)。“淑”这个字,在中国古代泛指心地善良,性格温柔,具有这样“淑”的女性能让男人产生强烈的“与之相伴,长相厮守”的愿望。

Modern men prefer a woman to have more merits than just being gentle and having good manners.The ideal woman should also be well-educated, funny, psychologically and financially independent, for example.However, the question is how many men deserve a lady of such a high gentlewoman quotient。

在现代社会,女子要得到男士青睐,除了要温柔、知书达理外,还需要具备很多别的优点。男人们心中理想的女人应该是,受过良好教育、风趣、心理和经济都很独立,等等。可现在的问题是,有多少男人配得上如此高淑商(gentlewoman quotient)的女子呢?

Here are 10 traits that make up a perfect gentlewoman:

以下是构成完美淑女的十个条件:

1.Being beautiful and virtuous—a basic requirement for all gentlewomen。

美丽贤惠——古今淑女的基本条件。

2.Being independent and having her own ideas, which may save tons of trouble for men。

独立有主见,省去男人为其事事操心的麻烦。

3.Being humorous, not keeping a straight face while everyone else is laughing at a joke。

富有幽默感,不会在开玩笑时板着脸。

4.Being capable of adjusting herself to various circumstances and undergoing blows from life。

有较强的适应能力,能遭受现代生活的种种打击。

5.Having an attractive and warm appearance, with an adorable smile。

既有靓丽甚至惹火的外表,也有可爱的微笑。

6.Being able to maintain the balance between work and family。

能掌握好事业与家庭的平衡。

7.Having a driver’s license, a valid paport and a blog of her own。

有一张驾照,一本有效私人护照。有自己的博客地址。

8.Enjoying her native culture and fondne for her mother tongue, at the same time, being capable of speaking at least two foreign languages。

喜欢自己的母语文化,但至少掌握两门外语。

9.Owning a certain amount of products from international brands, such as Chanel perfume or Dior cosmetics。

拥有一两件或者更多国际品牌的东西——比如香奈儿香水、迪奥化妆品等。

10.Having her private space and wealth regardle of whether she will get married。

无论是否走进婚姻,都有属于自己的私密时空和财富。

选自:中国日报网-英语点津

浪漫英语诗

华盛顿比赛浪漫英语诗

英语诗(圣诞节)

关于校园浪漫的英语作文

新生英语诗配画

英语演讲稿,诗带翻译

四季诗 小学英语演讲稿

A Red,Red Rose 浪漫英诗,带注翻译和英文评析

浪漫求爱短信

元宵节浪漫祝福语

浪漫英语诗
《浪漫英语诗.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
相关专题 经典英语诗 英语
点击下载本文文档