人人范文网 范文大全

酒店英语口语

发布时间:2020-03-03 09:32:52 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

Chamber service

A: Good morning.Morre Hotel.At your service.

早上好。这里是摩尔酒店,竭诚为您服务。

B: good morning! I\'d like to make a reservation, please.Do you have any rooms available for the next week?

早上好。我想要预定一个房间。你们有下周的空房吗?

A: All right.Single-room or double-room?

有的。请问要单人间还是双人间。

B: Double-room, please.It\'s for an American couple.

双人间。我是为一对美国夫妇预定的。

A: Hold on, please.Let me check the bookings.Yes, we have double-rooms available.What kind of room would you like, sir?

请稍等。让我查一下房间的预定情况。是的,我们有剩余的双人间。请问您要什么样的房间? B: I\'d like a room with a nice view, please.

我想要一个带漂亮风景的房间。

A: We have a nice garden-view room.

我们有一个带漂亮花园风景的房间。

B: Good.I\'ll take that one.Is there a bar in your hotel?

好的。我就要那一间了。酒店里有酒吧吗?

A: Yes, sir.And there is also a party going on each Saturday night in the bar till next morning.有的。每周六晚上酒吧里都会有晚会,而且会一直持续到第二天早上。

B: Party all night? Hotel California? No kidding.Anyway, what\'s the room charge?

整晚的晚会。《加州旅馆》吗?别开玩笑了。不管怎样,房间收费标准是怎样的? A: 888 Yuan per night.With breakfast.“Northern Star” buffet! What\'s there arriving time?每晚888元。带早餐。早餐叫“北极星”自助餐。他们什么时候到?

B: They turn up around 4p.m.next Monday, and they check out on next Sunday.

他们下周一下午4点左右入住,下周日离开。

A: I see.May I have your name and phone number?

知道了。可以留一下您的名字和电话号码吗?

B: Yes.67101213.Benjamin.

好的。67101213。本杰明。

Room service

A: Good evening, madam and sir.May I do the turn down service for you now?晚上好女士和先生。我现在可以为你做开夜床服务吗?

B: Oh, thank you.But you see we are having some friends here.We\'re going to have a small party here in the room.Could you come back in three hours?噢,谢谢。但是我的一些朋友马上会到。我们准备举办一个小聚会。您可以三个小时之后再来吗?

A: Certainly, madam.I\'ll let the overnight staff know.They will come then.

好的,女士。我会让上通宵班的同事知道。他们到时候会来。

B: That\'s fine.Well, our friends seem to be a little late .Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I\'ve just taken a bath and it is quite a me now.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

好的。哦。我的朋友可能要晚到了,你可以帮我收拾一下洗浴间吗?我刚刚洗澡了浴室显得有点乱。另外,请帮我拿一瓶纯净水过来。

A: Yes, I’ll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.好的女士,我马上哪一些干净的毛巾和饮用水过来。

B: OK.

好的

A: May I turn on the lights for you?

我可以为您开灯吗?

B: Yes, please .I\'d like to do some reading while waiting.

好的我需要写字及阅读。

A: Yes, sir.Is there anything I can do for you?

好的先生,还有什么可以帮到您的吗?

B: No more.You\'re a smart girl/boy indeed.Thank you very much.

没有了。你的确是一个好女孩/男孩,非常感谢你。

A: I\'m always at your service.Goodbye, sir and madam, and a very pleasant night。 我将一直为你们服务。拜拜女士先生,祝你们有个非常愉快的夜晚。

A: May I come in?

请问我可以进来吗?

B: Yes, please.

可以。

A: When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您什么时候方便让我帮你打扫房间呢?

B: You can do it now if you like.I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came.But before you start, would you do this for me?

如果你方便你可以现在就打扫。你上来的时候我正准备下楼用早餐。但是在你开始之前能否帮我做点事情呢?

A: Yes, what is it?

好的。是什么事情呢?

B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water .I need some hot water to wash down medicine after break-fast.

我需要一壶热水。我需要在用完早餐之后用热水服药。

A: I\'m sorry that your flask is empty.I\'ll go and get you another flask that\'s full at once.

非常抱歉热水瓶是空的,我现在立即去拿一个装满热水的水瓶。

B: Thank you.

谢谢

A: How may I help you?

我能您什麼忙?

B: This is room 123.I\'m John Smith.

我是123号房的约翰.史密斯。

A: Yes, sir?

什么事,先生?

B: I wonder if you could do me a favor.

你们能帮我一个忙吗?

A: I\'ll be happy to, if I can, Mr.Smith.

若能帮忙,我很乐意服务,史密斯先生。

B: Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?请在明天早上点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?

A: I certainly can.

当然可以。

B: Thank you.Do you provide breakfast that early?

谢谢。那么你们供应早餐吗?

A: Yes, sir.You can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.

是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。

B: Good.Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.

好。还有一件事,今天晚上我需要多一条毛毯。

A: That\'s no problem, Mr.Smith.I\'ll send one up right away.

没问题,史密斯先生。 我马上送一条上去。

Laundry service

(Explaining How to Get the Service for laundry)

向客人解释如何享有洗衣服务

A:Room Attendant客房服务员

B:Guest 客人

A:Excuse me.Have you anylaundry(需要洗的衣服)?

The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下。请问您有需要洗的衣服吗?洗衣工将在这儿为你服务。

B:No, not now, thank you.

哦。现在没有,多谢。

A:If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag.The laundry man comes over to(过来)collect it every morning.

当您需要的时候请将衣物留在洗衣袋中,洗衣工会在每天早上过来收取。

B:Thank you.

谢谢

A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes laundry,

dry-cleaning or preing and also what time you want to get them back.当您需要衣物的湿洗,干洗机熨烫服务时请随时告知我们或者是填写洗衣,并告诉我们您需要取回衣物的时间。

B:I see.What if there is any laundry damage?

I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我想知道当出现衣物损坏贵酒店会如何处理呢?我想知道贵酒店是否有相关的政策去

处理。

A:In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry

在这种情况下,酒店当然需要赔偿。赔偿金额不超过烫洗费用的十倍。

B:That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there\'s no damage at all.

这样听起来是比较合理的,当然我希望是不会有任何损坏。

A:Don\'t worry, sir.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.不用担心,先生。洗衣部门有着非常丰富的经验。

B:All right.Thank you for your information.

好的。感谢您带来的信息。

A:Not at all.

不客气。

酒店实用英语口语

酒店面试英语口语

酒店英语口语面试

酒店英语口语教案

酒店英语口语培训

酒店英语口语(实用)

19酒店英语口语

酒店英语口语练习

酒店英语口语培训

常用英语口语——酒店篇

酒店英语口语
《酒店英语口语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档