人人范文网 范文大全

难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景

发布时间:2022-03-21 18:28:53 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

【导语】人人范文网的会员“strbolo”为你精心整理了“难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Jon: I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.

约翰:我想让你知道,你是我生命中最重要的!

Garfield: Let me sleep, please.

加菲:求你了,让我睡会儿吧!

Jon: Before I met you, my life had no meaning. I was incomplete.

约翰:在我遇见你之前,生命毫无光彩,我是不完整的。

Garfield: Oh, you still are really.

加菲:其实你现在还是那样的。

Jon: I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?

约翰:我想说,嫁给我吧?

Garfield: Eh? Marriage? Well, this is kind of sudden. There may be some legal issues here. Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.

加菲:嗯?结婚?太突然了吧。好像有点法律问题。听着,我挺喜欢你的,但不是作为配偶,是仆人,我们生活在一起,还可以吧。

Jon: So what do you say... Liz?

约翰:你觉得怎么样,丽兹?

Garfield: Wait a second. Liz? Liz?

加菲:等等。丽兹?丽兹?

Jon: Garfield.

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Liz is a girl. No, worse. She's a girl vet.

加菲:丽兹是个女孩。不,比这还糟,一个女兽医。

Jon: Turkey's ready.

约翰:火鸡烤好了。

Garfield: Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now. Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture. Time for a new DJ, Somebody take my temperature.

加菲:我看约翰是无可救药了,我们得结束这种煎熬。得换个新调频了,好兴奋,谁给我量个体温。

Jon: Garfield !

约翰:加菲!

Garfield: Whoa! Man, you have changed.

加菲:啊,兄弟,你彻底变了!

Jon: I can't have you messing this up for me okay?

约翰:我不允许你把这给我搞砸了,行吗?

Garfield: Oh, I get it. It's her/she doesn't like our music. whatever happened to Jon? My metal-head guy. My dude. You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.

加菲:我明白了,原来是因为她!她不喜欢我们的音乐。约翰到底怎么了?我那喜欢重金属摇滚的兄弟。你平时可帅多了。

Jon: Now stay here.

约翰:现在,哪都不许去,待在这里。

Garfield: So much cooler. I suppose she likes this haircut.

加菲:帅多了,我猜她喜欢这个发型。

Jon: Coming!

约翰:快进来!

Garfield: Tell me she likes it the way it is now.

加菲:告诉我她还是喜欢现在的样子。

Jon: Hey, Liz.

约翰:嗨,丽兹!

Liz: Jon, I have incredible news. Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser for the royal Animal Conservancy.

丽兹:我有个令人难以置信的消息,你猜猜看,谁将成为今年皇家动物保护协会年度筹款会的发言人?

Jon: Siegfried and Roy?

约翰:塞菲儿德和罗伊?

Liz: Oh, come on.

丽兹:再猜猜。

Jon: Just Siegfried?

约翰:就塞菲儿德自己?

LIZ: Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute because she's nursing a sick chimp and they asked me. I mean it's gonna be at this really cool castle on a huge estate.

丽兹:因为要照顾一只患病的猩猩,珍·古道尔在最后一分钟放弃了。他们让我去,我是说,我就要出现在那巨大山庄的城堡里了。

Jon: Well, Liz, that.. that's...

约翰:哦,丽兹,那真是……

Liz: I am flying to London tomorrow morning. Can you believe it?

丽兹:我明天就要飞往伦敦了,真是难以置信。

Jon: What?

约翰:什么?

Liz: I mean, I have to pack, and... Oh, are these rose petals and candles?

丽兹:我是说,我得去收拾行李了,啊,鲜花和蜡烛?

Jon: Yeah, well, Liz, I have, have some... some important news of... of... of my own. Uh...

约翰:是的,丽兹,我有些个人重要的事情要和你说……

Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.

加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。

Jon: Uh...

约翰:呃……

Liz: Well, come on. What's the news?

丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?

Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.

约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。

Liz: Really?

丽兹:真的?

Jon: Yeah.

约翰:是的。

Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I'm so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.

丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。

Jon: Oh, oh, yeah.And, hey, you, too.They're lucky to have you.

约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。

Liz: Bye.

丽兹:再见。

Garfield: Oh, I thought she'd never leave.

加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。

Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?

约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?

Garfield: Well, yeah.

加菲:嗯,是的。

Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind She's already off to... good staff?

约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……

Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.

加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?

Jon: There 's nothing i can do.

约翰:看来我无能为力了。

Garfield: Sure there is. Return the ring and get your money back.

加菲:当然可以做点什么,把戒指退了,要回退款。

Jon: Wait a minute. I'll go to London.

约翰:等等,我要去伦敦!

Garfield: Oh, you poor sap.

加菲:唉,你这可怜的笨蛋。

Jon : She'll love it. She'll be surprised.

约翰:她肯定喜欢,这会是个惊喜。

Garfield: Please don 't do this.

加菲:请别这样做吧。

Jon: She'll be thrilled.

约翰:她会兴奋得颤抖的。

Garfield: Tell me you're not gonna do this.

加菲:告诉我你不会去的。

Jon: She'll say yes.

约翰:她会答应嫁给我。

Garfield: Please, don't.

加菲:不要。

Jon: I gotta go pack.

约翰:我去收拾行李了。

Garfield: You moron. This is a huge mistake, Jon. One of your biggest. Don't roam. Stay home. Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal. This is actually an intervention.

加菲:你个笨蛋,真是个天大的错误。约翰,最大的失误。别跑,待在家里,我和欧蒂可不是为了兜风玩。这简直是强制干涉。

Jon: Okay, guys. Here we are.

约翰:晦,我们到了。

Garfield: Oh, quick flight, we must have been in the jet stream. England is no great shakes, huh? I mean, the buildings here look like, oh, the kennel back home, That is the kennel back home.

加菲:挺快的,我们坐的肯定是喷气式。看来英格兰也没有什么了不起的啊,哎?这么眼熟,像狗狗寄存处,这就是狗狗寄存处!

电影推荐——加菲猫的幸福生活

附注 我爱你 电影对白

歌舞青春 中英文电影对白

商场销售场景培训模拟对白

百货商场专柜销售场景模拟场景对白

加菲猫名言

加菲猫语录

加菲猫经典语录

加菲猫经典语录

场景描写1

难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景
《难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档