人人范文网 范文大全

难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景

发布时间:2022-03-21 18:28:51 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

【导语】人人范文网的会员“stitedu123”为你精心整理了“难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.

加菲:我就知道你不是我。

Prince: And you must be Garfield.

王子:你肯定是加菲吧。

Garfield: How do you know my name?

加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?

Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield.Return to your home.

王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。

Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.

加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。

Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!

温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。

Animals: The prince is home, back with us!

动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。

Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.

瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!

Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?

王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?

Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.

温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。

Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.

王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。

Garfield: Oh, boy.

加菲:啊,真的吗?

Animal: What?

动物们:什么?

Marten: Well, that was inspirational.

马河:嗯,有创意。

Cow: Brilliant.

母牛:太棒了。

McBunny: I am so fired up.

麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。

Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.

加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。

Preston: I thought you were leaving.

普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。

Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?

加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?

Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.

鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。

Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.

加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!

Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?

霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?

Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.

达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。

Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.

霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。

Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.

达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。

Greene: What did you say?

格林:你说什么?

Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.

达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。

Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!

秘书:啊,我的天。

Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...

威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……

Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!

达吉斯:啊,小丫头,过来!你这个叛徒,你始终跟他们是一起的。

Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!

约翰:欧蒂!等等我。

Dargis: Get on with it!

达吉斯:快点!

Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?

王子:嗨,大家好,对不起我来晚了,可以要点茶吗?

Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!

霍布斯:是王子,他还活着!

Dargis: I am bushed.

达吉斯:真倒霉!

Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?

加菲:事情来得太快了,可不可以吃点午饭,睡一下再接着来啊, 听起来不错!

Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?

达吉斯:你们两个怪物都来了,哼?

Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.

加菲:告诉家里记分的家伙们,那可是18条命啊。

电影推荐——加菲猫的幸福生活

附注 我爱你 电影对白

歌舞青春 中英文电影对白

商场销售场景培训模拟对白

百货商场专柜销售场景模拟场景对白

加菲猫名言

加菲猫语录

加菲猫经典语录

加菲猫经典语录

《少年派的奇幻漂流》电影精彩对白

难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景
《难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档