人人范文网 范文大全

大学英语精读3翻译答案

发布时间:2020-03-02 09:36:11 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

Unit1

1.发言人明确表示总统在任何情况下都不会取消这次旅行。

The spokesman made it clear that the President would not cancel the trip under any circumstances.

2.杰克对书架上那些书一本也不了解,所以他的选择是很随意的。

Jack had no idea of the book on the bookshelf, so his choice was arbitrary. 3.随后发生的那些事件再次证明了我的猜疑是对的。

The subsequent events once again confirmed that my suspicions were right. 4.我认为我们应该鼓励中学生在暑假找临时工作。

I think we should encourage high school students to find temporary jobs during summer holiday.5.令我们吃惊的是,这位常被赞为十分正直的州长竟然是个贪官。

To our surprise ,the governor, who had often been praised for his honesty ,turned out to be a corrupt official.

6.少数工人工人得到提升,与此同时却有数百名工人被解雇。

A few workers were promoted ,but meanwhile hundreds of workers were dismied. 7.如果有机会,约翰也许已成为一位杰出的画家了。

Given the chance, John might have become an outstanding painter. 8.数小时后,有人看见那个男孩在林子里瞎转。

Several hours later, the boy was found wandering around in the woods. Unit3

1.许多美国大学生申请政府贷款交付学费。

Many American students apply for government loans to pay for their tuition. 2.除阅读教材外,使用电影和多媒体会激发学生学习的兴趣。

Besides reading materials ,the use of films and multimedias can stimulate students’ interest in their study.

3.这位律师试图说服陪审团他的当事人是无辜的。

The attorney tired to convince the jury that his client is innocent. 4.提问常常会引发创造的火花。

Asking questions often generates the spark of creativity. 5.我已经把我的简历寄往几家公司,但尚未收到回复。

I have sent off my resume to a few companies, but haven’t received a reply yet. 6.她的结论是建立在对当前国际情况进行了认真的分析的基础上的。

Her conclusion is built on a careful analysis of current international affairs. 7.我们满怀希望地来参加会议,离开时却大失所望。

We came to the meeting with great expectation, but we left very disappointed. 8.暂时他只得接受了一份给一家化妆品公司发促销传单的活儿。

At the moment he has to take the job of disturbing leaflets to promote products for a cosmetic company.

Unit 5 1.就能力而言,我肯定他能胜任这件工作。

As far as ability is concerned , I am sure he will qualify for the job. 2.认为约翰会因为他的失礼而向他们正式道歉,那就错了。

It is wrong to aume that John will formally apologize to them for the impolitene. 3.这一丑闻对正在力争赢得大选的工党来说,无疑是一件尴尬的事。

The scandal is certainly an embarrament to the Labour Party aiming at winning the election.

4.我正在努力地写学期论文,可是我的小妹妹却不断冲进我的房间打扰我。

I was hard at work on my term paper ,but my little sister kept interrupted me by bursting into my room.

5.我问她数次,而她拒绝回答我的问题。

I asked her several times ,but she refused to respond to my questions. 6.在西方,人们常常邮购商品,这可以节省许多时间。

In the west,people often send away formail-order goods, which can save a lot of time. 7.抱歉,时间不多了,我建议我们跳到最后一章。

Sorry time is running out , I suggest we skip to the last chapter.

8.既然你决心尽快完成硕士课程,那就别让你的社交生活妨碍你的学习。

since you’ve set your mind to finishing the master’s program as soon as poible,you should not let your social life stand in your way .

Unit8

1.我们不赞成他认为自己应得到特殊待遇的态度。

We don’t go along with his attitude of viewing himself special treatment. 2.即使你是班上最好的学生之一,要保住成绩也得常常温习功课才行。

Even if you are one of the best students in the cla, in order to maintain your grades you must review your leons often.

3.过去有关太空时代的某些幻想已经成为现实。

Some fantasies of space time in the past have become reality.

4.情况确实如此,有些人一生中很早就获得成功,而另一些人则要工作很长时间方能实现自己的目标。

It is true that some people achieve succe very early in life, while others must work a long time before attaining their goals.

5.他坚持认为这次实验的失败主要是由于准备不足。

He maintained that the failure of the experiment was largely due to inadequate preparations.

6.如今研究人员提倡我们应该每天花些时间将自己想要达到的目标投射到心灵的屏幕上。

Nowadays,researchers advocate that we spend some time every day projecting our goals onto our hearts.

大学英语精读3答案

现代大学英语精读3课后翻译答案

大学英语精读翻译答案第四册

翻译答案大学英语精读第二册

大学英语精读翻译

现代大学英语精读3课后翻译

现代大学英语精读3课后翻译

大学英语3翻译答案

大学精读课后翻译答案

大学英语精读英语蓝皮书翻译

大学英语精读3翻译答案
《大学英语精读3翻译答案.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档