1.outside a muffler shop: \"no appointment neceary, we hear you coming.\"
一家消声器店外:\"根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!\"
2.outside a hotel: \"help! we need inn-experienced people.\"
酒店门外:\"帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。\"
3.on a desk in a reception room: \"we shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left.\"
接待室的桌上:\"三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注:第二个刚刚离开。\"
4.in a veterinarians waiting room: \"be back in 5 minutes, sit! stay!\"
兽医的候诊内:\"稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!\"
5.at the electric company: \"we would be de-lighted if you send in your bill.however, if you don\'t you will be.\"
在电气公司:\"如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。\"
6.on the door of a computer store: \"out for a quick byte.\"
电脑专卖店门上:\"出去找一个更快的字节。\"
7.in a restaurant window: \"don\'t stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up.\"
餐馆橱窗:\"别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!\"
8.inside a bowling alley: \"please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop.\"
在保龄球馆:\"保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。\"
9.in the front yard of a funeral home: \"drive carefully, we\'ll wait.\"
在墓地的前院:\"开车当心,我们会等着你的。\"
10.in a counselors office: \"growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
在咨询师办公室:\"变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。