人人范文网 范文大全

物流专业英语参考教案

发布时间:2020-03-02 03:47:43 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

1.鼓励订货, 保证交货

Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make an order.

If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?

We can ensure immediate dispatch from our stock.

2.提供各项资料,劝诱订货

We trust that you have received our catalogs and price-list.

Now that you have had a chance to examine what we have sent to you, we are enclosing an order form for you to make an order easily.

3.通知 对方广告 活动将引起抢购, 希望尽早订购

Our advertising campaign is due to begin next month.

Experience shows that many orders follow these advertisements, and sales are certain to result.

We strongly advise you to lay in at least a small stock.

4.鼓励在产品涨价前订货

From April 1st the prices of all our products will be raised by 10%.

Even with this increase the prices of our products are still slightly lower than those of our competitors.

Concerning the busine you are negotiating, we will charge you old prices on all orders received here up to and including April 30.

We look forward to your orders.

For example:

Dear xx,

How are you those days, hope everything goes well with you.

We would like to know your opinion about my quotation.

Owing to the increase of demand, you will probably make a prompt order.

If we are right in thinking this, would you care to place your order now?

We can ensure provide immediate dispatch from our stock.

We trust that our experience in doing this products and reliable quality will entitle us to win your confidence.

Expecting your kind reply.Regards! busine English涨价前订货英语表达

Thank you for your letter of October 10 for busine copiers.We are now sending you our price-list and catalog of the newest types that are under production and we can supply at once from stock.

We want to notice you that prices of copier parts and components have gone up steadily since the second half of the year.Though we have tried hard to keep our quotations down, we are afraid the margin for keeping on going like this will not long.Therefore, we suggest that you will let us have your order before further rises in costs, which will lead to a raise in prices very soon unavoidably. 感谢贵方10月10日关于商用复印机的询函。现随函奉送本公司正在生产的、并有现货供应的最新型号的产品清单和价目表。

我方想告诉贵方,自下半年以来,复印机的零、部件价格一直不断增长。尽管我方尽量压低报价,但恐怕有此余地的时间不会太久。因此,建议贵方在零、部件再次涨价,并不可

避免地引起成品涨价之前便向我方订货。

busine English外贸支付英语表达 Sentence

1、Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

这个月末以前应该付款。

2、It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

3、Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S.Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

4、We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

5、I've never made payment in Renminbi before.

我从未用过人民币付款。

6、We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

7、What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

8、Collection is not paid.

托收 款未得照付。

9、We don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我们相信你们不会拒付。

10、Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

11、You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

12、We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

13、We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

14、Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

15、The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Words and Phrases

payment 支付,付款

to pay 付款,支付,偿还

dishonour 拒付

deferred payment 延期付款

progreive payment 分期付款

payment on terms 定期付款

payment agreement 支付协定

pay order 支付凭证

payment order 付款 通知

payment by banker 银行支付

payment by remittance 汇拨支付

payment in part 部分付款

payment in full 全部付讫

clean payment 单纯支付

simple payment 单纯支付

payment by installment 分期付款

payment respite 延期付款

payment at maturity 到期付款

payment in advance 预付(货款)

Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现

Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现

Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 凭单付现

pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款

payment in kind 实物支付

payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现

pay……Co.only 仅付……公司

pay……Co.not negotiable 付……公司,不准疏通

pay……Co.or order (pay to the order of……Co.) 付……公司或其指定人

refusal 拒绝

the refusal of payment 拒付

the bank interest 银行利息

decline 下降,下跌

something goes wrong 某事上出问题,出现差错 busine English经典外贸口语

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo.Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question.Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

120 All right.I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company.Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的 政策 。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易 政策 。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export busine, have you?你们的 进出口 贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前

景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name.Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good.That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly.And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样 决定 产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if neceary make some conceions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些 条

款 有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very succeful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice.We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discu about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各 条款 提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it neceary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything miing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract.Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can aure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有 补偿贸易 和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,

请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The lo for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

busine English短语1 abandonment charge 背弃 费用

absolute par of exchange 绝对 外汇平价

abritrage rate 套汇 汇率

above par 超过 票面 价值

acceptance commiion 承兑 手续费

acceptance fee 认付费

acceptance for honor 参加 承兑

acceptance house 期票 承兑行

acceptor for honor 参加 承兑人

accepting bank 承兑 银行

accepting charge 承兑费

accident beyond control 非人为 事故

account payable 应收帐,应付 未付帐

account purchase 赊买

account receivable 应收 帐款,应收 未收帐

account sales 销货帐,销货 清单

account of goods sold 销货 帐目

account of receipts and payments 收支 帐目

account year 会计 年度

accounting statement 会计 报表

accounting unit 会计 单位

accrued expense 应计 费用

accrued item 应计 项目

accumulation of capital 资本 积累

acknowledgement 回单

acknowledgement of orders 订单 确认

act of God 天灾

acting manager 代理 经理

active demand 畅销

actual cost 实际 成本

actual liabilities 实际 负债

actual price 实际价

additional expense 追加 费用

additional order 追加 订货

additional premium 追加 保费

adjustment of exchange rate 调整 汇价

advalorem duty 从价税

advance in price 涨价

advance payment 预付款

专业英语教案

专业英语教案

内燃机专业英语教案

旅游专业英语教案

物流专业

专业英语教案10酶

旅游专业英语教案1

物流专业自我鉴定

物流专业求职信

物流专业自我鉴定

物流专业英语参考教案
《物流专业英语参考教案.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档