A:Welcome to our hotel ,madam.Can I help you?
欢迎光临,小姐。我能为您做些什么吗?
B:Hello, I’d like to check in please.
你好,我想入住贵酒店。
A:What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪类房间?
B: I want a single room with the bathroom.我想要一个有独立卫生间的单人房间。 A:OK.Could you fill out the registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表好吗?
B: Fine.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
好的。“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
A: I\'ll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
把表递回,
A:Oh.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.How long do you plan to stay ?您忘了填写离店日期了。你计划住多久。
B: Yes, until the fifteen.That\'s 5 days.
是的,住到15号,刚好5天。
A:OK.May I see your paport ?
我可以看你的护照吗?
B:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
A:Thank you.Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side.
谢谢。请在右下角签名
A:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
B: By American Expre Card.
用美国运通信用卡。
A: May I take a print of the card, please?
请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
B: Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
A:Thank you .Here’s your key.Your room number is 2809.That’s on the 8th floor and the daily rate is rmb300.Is it OK?
谢谢您,布朗小姐。这是您的房间钥匙。您的房间是9楼的2809号房,每天300元。这样行吗?
B:OK.It is not too expensive.好的,不算太贵。
A: Here is your key card with all the information .Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
这是你的房卡,你的全部信息都在上面, 请务必随时带着它。
B:OK。Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
A:Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
B:Yes please.At 6.30am.是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
A:The dining room is on the main floor at the end of the hall.Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am.All the rooms have phones.If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
餐厅在一层大厅最里面。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。所有房间都有电话。如果您需要什么就打电话给服务台。
B:Thank you very much.
A:The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.Enjoy your stay.
这里行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路.祝您入住愉快。
B:Thank you very much.You are so kind.
非常感谢,你真的太好了。
A.That is my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸