人人范文网 范文大全

狮子王中英文剧本

发布时间:2020-03-02 23:39:33 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本

From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻

And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光

There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西

More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏

But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空

Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中

Keeps great and small on the endle round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来

It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

And it moves us all 而那感动了你我

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息„

It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

1 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle 在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息„

Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

You see,I...Well,I shall never be king.你看我呢,永远都当不上王

And you shall never see the light of another day.而你永远也见不到明天了

Adieu.再见

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

What do you want? 你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了

So you'd better have a good excuse for miing the ceremony this morning.所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式 最好找个借口

Oh,now,look,Zazu.You've made me lose my lunch.你害我的午餐都没了

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒

Ooh.I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Help! 救命啊!

Drop him.刀疤,吐出来

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Why,if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.我大哥怎么屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混?

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

That was today? 那是今天吗?

2 Oh,I feel simply awful! 我觉得好害怕呀!

Must've slipped my mind.我八成是给忘了

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...是呀,你忘的不只如此

as the king's brother you should've been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

Well,I was first in line until the little hairball was born.我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son...这个小毛球是我儿子

and your future king.他也是你未来的国王

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦

Don't turn your back on me,Scar.千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh,no,Mufasa.不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?

Temper,temper.冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity.Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?

Well, as far as brains go,I got the lion's share.要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

But when it comes to brute strength...说到蛮力嘛„

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因 There's one in every family,sire.每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下

Two in mine,actually...事实上我家有两个

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.拿他做地毯会非常好看

Zazu! 沙祖

3 And just think, 而且想一想

Whenever he gets dirty...you could take him out and beat him.每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry.对不起

Dad.Dad.爸„爸„

Your son is awake.你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise,he's your son.在天亮前,他是你儿子

Dad! Come on,Dad.爸„拜托啦!

You promised.你答应过我的呀!

- OK,OK.好吧,好吧

I'm up,I'm up.我醒了,我醒了

Look,Simba.辛巴,你看

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的

One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

and will rise with you as the new king.并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

- And this'll all be mine?Simba...不能吗? 辛巴

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命 都存在一种微妙的平衡关系

As king,you need to understand that balance...身为国王,你不但要了解这种平衡 and respect all the creatures...还要去尊重所有的生物

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope? 但是,爸„ 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes,Simba,but let me explain.是呀,我来跟你解释一下

When we die,our bodies become the gra...我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

and the antelope eat the gra.而羚羊是吃草的

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.所以在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的

- Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

- Good morning,Zazu.沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report.Fire away.我来做早上的例行报告,你说吧 Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

but I quickly said,no,thanks 我很快拒绝了

We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch 我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch 不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

5 It’s every grunt,roar,and snort 每个咕哝声,吼叫,鼻息声

Not a tale I distort 不是我编的故事

On the morning report 都在晨间报告

- What are you doing,son?Zazu!Dad,can't I come?爸爸,我不能去吗?

- No,son.不行,儿子

I never get to go anywhere.什么地方都不准我去

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king.哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy stupid poachers from dawn until dusk..然后你就可以从早到晚随心所欲地去赶走那些流着口水的卑鄙的愚蠢的偷猎者

Hey,Uncle Scar! Gue what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

I despise gueing games.我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.我将成为荣耀石国王耶

Oh,goody.哦!真好啊

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

and I'm gonna rule it all.而我将会统治一切

Yes,well forgive me for not leaping for joy.是啊,哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来

Bad back,you know.我的背不好你知道的

Hey,Uncle Scar, 嘿,刀疤叔叔

when I'm king,what'll that make you? 如果我是国王 那你做什么?

A monkey's uncle.一只猴子的叔叔

You're so weird.你不会了解的

You have no idea.还有更怪的呢!

So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he? 哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?

Everything.看过啦

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise...at the northern border?

他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗?

Well,no.没有

He said I can't go there.他说我不能去那里

7 And he's absolutely right.他说的完全正确

It's far too dangerous.那里太危险了

Only the bravest lions go there.只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

Well,I'm brave.What's out there? 我很勇敢啊! 那有什么?

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你

Why not? 为什么?

Simba,Simba, 辛巴,辛巴

I'm only looking out...for the well-being of my favorite nephew.我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想

Yeah,right.I'm your only nephew.没错,我是你唯一的侄子

All the more reason for me to be protective.所以罗,我才更要保护你

An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince.oh 一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的

An elephant what? 哦! 大象的什么?

Whoa.哇„

Oh,dear,I've said too much.哦!天啊 我说的太多了

Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

you being so clever and all.你一直是这么样的聪明

Oh,just do me one favor.帮我个忙吧!

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方

- No problem.没问题

- There's a good lad.这才是乖孩子

You run along now and have fun.你现在自己出去玩吧

And remember, 并且记得哦„

it's our little secret.这是我们的小秘密

- Hey,Nana,Please? 这个嘛„ 拜托„

It's all right with me.我是没什么意见

- All right!An elephant graveyard.Be...what? 还有你的未婚妻, 什么?

- Betrothed.Intended.Affianced.什么? 已订婚者,未婚妻,订婚

Meaning...? 意思是„

One day,you two are going to be married.有一天你们俩个会结婚

I can't marry her.我不能娶她耶

She's my friend.她是我的朋友

Yeah,it'd be so weird.对,那实在太奇怪了

Sorry to bust your bubble...很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

but you two turtledoves have no choice.但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

It's a tradition going back generations.这是流传了好几世代的传统

When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go.等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事

- Not so long as I'm around..只要有我在就不准

- In that case,you're fired 哦,那你被开除了

Hmm.Nice try,but only the king can do that.做的不错 但只有国王才能开除我

Well,he's the future king.可是他是未来的国王啊

Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you.对!所以我说什么你都得听

10 Not yet,I don't..现在还不必听

And with an attitude like that..而且由你这种态度

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...a pretty pathetic king indeed.

恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王

Hmm.Not the way I see it.哼!我看才不会呢

I'm gonna be a mighty king, 我将会是万兽之王

so enemies beware 所以敌人们都要小心

Well,I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair 我从来没有一个兽王只有这么一点头发

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before来看看我的威严 没有人比得过

I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm workin' on my roar 我整装打扮,俯视众生,我练习吼声

Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing.现在为止,还很平凡

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王

You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think...你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人,如果你以为„

- No one sayin', "Do this" 没有人说,“这么做”

- Now,when I said that...我那么说的时候No one sayin',"See here" 你还不知道,没有人说:“看这儿” Free to run around all day 每天自由自在到处跑

Well,that's definitely out.肯定是越界了

Free to do it all my way 随心所欲的做事情

I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart 我认为现在你和我应该交下心

11 Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start 首先国王不需要小犀鸟的建议

If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out 如果这是君主制的方向,那就淘汰我吧

Out of service,out of Africa, 赶我走,离开非洲 I wouldn't hang about 我不会逗留

This child is getting wildly out of wing 这小孩心比天也

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王

Everybody,look left 所有人往左看

Everybody,look right 所有人往右看

Everywhere you look, 不管向哪边看

I'm standing in the spotlight 我都是万众瞩目的中心

Not yet! 还早呢!

Let every creature go for broke and sing 让所有万物都一起尽情歌唱

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 让我们自由自在的欣赏

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈 Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王„

I beg your pardon,madam, 对不起,夫人

but...但是

get off! 走开

simba 辛巴

Nala.....娜娜„

All right! It worked!With me! 没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊,还有我

12Silence! 大哥!安静!

15 We're gonna shut up right now!我们刚打算闭嘴

We're really sorry.我们真的很抱歉

If you ever come near my son again...如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

Oh,this is your son? 这位„这位是您的儿子?

- Oh,your son?No.不,当然不知道。不知道

- Ed?You could've been killed.你可能会死掉

You deliberately disobeyed me...你故意违抗我的命令

and what's worse, 而且更糟的是

you put Nala in danger.你让娜娜有生命危险

I was just trying to be brave,like you.我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be.我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

Simba,being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.辛巴,勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

But you're not scared of anything.可是你好像什么都不怕

I was today.Yes.是的

I thought I might lose you.我以为我会失去你

Oh.I gue even kings get scared,huh?噢„原来国王也会害怕

- But you know what?Come here,you.

因为没有人有胆子敢和你爸爸乱来。来这儿,你。

- Oh,no! No! 过来 不要,不要

Come here! 放手啦!

Gotcha! 抓到了!

- Dad?And hairy.那么盛气凌人,-又粗鲁的

- And stinky.而且又臭

18Ugly! 丑死了

Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad.我们狮子当然 不全都是那么糟糕的

Oh,Scar.It's just you.刀疤,原来是你

We were afraid it was somebody important.我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

Yeah,you know,like Mufasa.Ooh! Do it again.木法沙! 再来一次I mean,you're our pal.我是说,你是我们的伙伴

- Charmed.真感人„

Oh,I like that.噢,我喜欢

He's not king,but he's still so proper.他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严

yes,Scar 是呀,刀疤

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy,old pal?你有没给我们带吃的?刀疤,老伙伴,老朋友?

Did ya,did ya,did ya? 有没有,有没有?

I don't think you really deserve this.我认为你们实在不配吃这个

19 I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you...我只是特别把它作为狮子的礼物包装 送来给你们的

and you couldn't even dispose of them.而你们连他们也干不掉

You know, 可是你知道

it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar.他们并不是 自己单独来的,刀疤

Yeah.What were we supposed to do, 对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

kill Mufasa? 杀了木法沙?

Precisely.一点也没错

I know that your powers of retention 我清楚你们的记忆力

Are as wet as a warthog's backside 和野猪的屁股一样臭 But thick as you are 但你们虽然笨 Pay attention 注意听

My words are a matter of pride 我的话是一种荣誉

It's clear from your vacant expreions 你们愚蠢的脑瓜也会明白

The lights are not all on upstairs 阳光并不是总高高在上

But we're talking kings and succeions 但我们说的是国王和继位

Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

即使你们也不会轻易被逮到,所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备

Be prepared for sensational news 为轰动性的新闻做好准备 A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

And where do we feature? 那我们能做点什么? Just listen to teacher 听老师讲

I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded 我知道听起来卑鄙,但你们会得到回报 When at last I am given my dues 在我最终得到应得的权益 And injustice deliciously squared 正义得到伸张之时

20 Be prepared 快准备

Yeah, be prepared.对,准备好

We'll be prepared.For what? 我们准备好,准备什么?Yeah! All right! 好耶!

All right! Long live the king! 国王万岁!I'll go with you.好了,我最好去找他去, 我跟你一起去Really? 辛巴,每个人都知道那件事 真的吗?

- Oh,yes.是啊,

Lucky Daddy was there to save you,eh? 算你幸运 爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Oh,and just between us...这是我们的小秘密

you might want to work on that little roar of yours.你是不是该练习练习你的吼叫声了呢?

Oh,OK.哦,好吧

Hey,Uncle Scar 嘿!刀疤叔叔

will I like this surprise? 我会喜欢这个惊喜吗?

Simba,it's to die for.辛巴,你会喜欢得要死的

- Shut up.闭嘴!

- I can't help it.I'm so hungry.我也没办法 我肚子好饿

I got to have a wildebeest.我可以吃下一头羚羊 Stay put. 不要乱动

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 吃一头又小又弱的不行吗?

No.We wait for the signal from Scar.不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

There he is.他在那边

Let's go.我们走

Little roar.“小嗓门”

Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move.陛下,你看! 有东西在移动

- Odd.Mufasa,quick! 奇怪? 木法沙!快点 动物逃窜

23 Stampede in the gorge.Can we keep him? 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion.躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us.He's going to get bigger.他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side.也许他会变得跟我们一国

26 Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.这是我听过最蠢的话了

Maybe he'll...或许他会„

Hey,I got it.咦„我有点子了

What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him? 那我们就留下他罗

Of course.Who's the brains of this outfit? 当然,我们之中谁最聪明?

My point exactly.当然是我 Jeez,I'm fried.哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade.我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

- You OK,kid?Wrong! 对 错

When the world turns its back on you...当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world.你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught.我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new leon.那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me.跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata.What's a motto? 对,是我们的座右铭 ,什么是座右铭?

Nothing.What's a motto with you? 什么也不是,座右铭对你来说是什么? You know,kid, 孩子你要知道

these two words will solve all your problems.这两个字能够解决你所有的问题

That's right.Take Pumbaa,for example.Why...对了!拿彭彭举例来说

When he was a young warthog 当他是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog 当我是只小山猪

- Very nice.很好

- Thanks.谢啦

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal 他发现他的味道缺乏魅力 He could clear the savanna after every meal 每次饭后他可以扫清大草原 I'm a sensitive soul 我很敏感

29 Though I seem thick skinned 虽然我看起来皮很厚

And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind 朋友从不站在我的下风令我受伤Nope.也没

Listen,kid, 对了!孩子

if you live with us,you have to eat like us.如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样

This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.这里像是可以弄到 食物的好地方

Ew,what's that? 那是什么?

A grub.What's it look like? 食物,看起来如何?

Ew,gro.哦„油腻腻的

Mmm.Tastes like chicken.吃起来像鸡肉

Slimy,yet satisfying.粘粘的,但是还不错

These are rare delicacies.这真是少有的美味

Piquant,with a very pleasant crunch.开胃,咬起来脆脆的,

You'll learn to love them.你会喜欢的啦

I'm telling you,kid,this is the great life...告诉你,孩子这种生活最棒了

no rules,no responsibilities.没有约束也没有责任

Ooh,the little cream-filled kind.充满了乳脂

And best of all,no worries.而且最棒的是„没有忧虑

Well,kid? 来一点吧,孩子?

31 Oh,well.Hakuna matata.

哈库拉 玛塔塔

Slimy,yet satisfying.粘粘的,但是还不错

That's it.这就对了

It means no worries 它的意思是无须担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

It's our problem free Philosophy 它是我们解决问题的哲学Hakuna matata 哈库拉 玛塔塔

Nobody knows The trouble I've seen 有谁知道我心中烦恼

Nobody knows My sorrow 没人知道我痛苦

Oh,Zazu,do lighten up.沙祖,放轻松点

Sing something with a little bounce in it.唱一首有点活力的曲子吧

It's a small world after all 世界真是很小

No,no! Anything but that.不„除了那首什么都可以

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,deedle dee dee 我有一堆可爱的椰子

There they are a-standing in a row 他们排成一列

Big ones,small ones,some as big as your head 大的小的,有的和你的头一样大 Oh,I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做

- What? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么?

- Oh,nothing.没什么„

You know the law.你知道规矩的

Never ever mention that name in my presence.在我面前绝对不准提那个名字

I am the king! 因为我是国王

Yes,sire, you are the king.是的,陛下 ,你是国王

32 I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches.我会提起他,只是在比较你们在经营管理方面的差异之处

- Hey,bo.老大

- Oh,what is it this time? 什么时间了?

We got a bone to pick with you.我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下

I'll handle this.让我来说吧

Scar, 刀疤

there's no food,no water.已经没有食物也没有水了

Yeah.对呀

It's dinnertime,and we ain't got no stinking entrees.晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有

It's the lione's job to do the hunting.狩猎是由狮子来负责Thanks.谢谢

- Man,I'm stuffed.天啊!我肚子好胀

- Me,too.我也是呀

I ate like a pig.我吃得像只猪

Pumbaa,you are a pig.彭彭,你本来就是猪呀

Oh.Right.哦,对啊

Timon 丁满

Yeah? 嗯?

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there? 你有没有想过那些发亮的东西是什么?

Pumbaa,I don't wonder, 彭彭,我不用想

I know.我知道

Oh? What are they? 那是什么?

They're fireflies...fireflies that got stuck up in that big blue-ish black thing.那些是萤火虫,那些萤火虫被一个大大的又黑又蓝的东西困住了

Oh,gee.哦„

I always thought they were balls of gas...burning billions of miles away.

我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的沼气球在燃烧

Pumbaa,with you,everything's gas.彭彭,对你说一切都是沼气

Simba,what do you think? 辛巴,你觉得呢?

Well,I don't know.我不知道

Oh,come on.Give,give,give,give.Come on.快说,说„辛巴

- We told you ours.Please? 我们都告诉你了,拜托

- Well...这个嘛„ 怎样?

somebody once told me...以前有人跟我说过

that the great kings of the past are up there...Where did you come from? 你是从哪里来的?

This is...it's great to see you! 我真的好高兴见到你

- Hey,what's goin' on here?

我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事?- What are you doing here? 你到这儿来干什么?

What do you mean? 你这话什么意思?

What are you doing here? 你怎么会在这里呢?

Hey! What's goin' on here? 这到底怎么回事?

Timon,this is Nala. 丁满,这位是娜娜

She's my best friend. 她是我最要好的朋友

- Friend?

36

朋友?

- Yeah. 是啊

Hey,Pumbaa, 喂!彭彭

come over here. 快过来

Nala,this is Pumbaa. 娜娜,这位是彭彭

Pumbaa,Nala. 彭彭,她是娜娜

Pleased to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你

- The pleasure's all mine.No. 你是吗? 不是

- Simba! 辛巴

No,I'm not the king. 不是,我不是国王

Maybe I was gonna be... 或许我以前可能会是国王

but that was a long time ago. 但是„那是很久以前的事了

Let me get this straight. 让我把事情搞清楚

You're the king? 你是国王

And you never told us? 而你从没告诉我们

- Look,I'm still the same guy. 我还是原来的我呀

- But with power. 但更有权势

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes? 麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗?

Hey,whatever she has to say...she can say in front of us 不管她说什么 都可以在我们面前说

right,Simba? 对不对?辛巴

Maybe you'd better go.

38 你们还是离开吧

It starts. 开始了吧

You think you know a guy. 我还以为我了解他呢

Timon and Pumbaa... 丁满跟彭彭

you learn to love 'em. 你慢慢会喜欢他们的

What? 怎么了?

What is it? 你怎么了?

It's like you're back from the dead. 这就像你从死里复活一样

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone... 你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大

what it means to me. 还有对我„

Hey,it's OK. 嘿!没事的

I've really mied you. 我真的很想念你

I've mied you,too. 我也想你呀

I tell you,Pumbaa. 彭彭,搞什么?

This stinks. 恶不恶心

Oh,sorry. 对不起

Not you,them! 不是你,是他们

Him,her,alone. 他、她„在一起

What's wrong with that? 那有什么不对?

- I can see what's happening 事实放在眼前

- What? 什么?

- And they don't have a clue 你不必再犹豫

- Who? 谁呀?

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line 把眼睛闭起都会看出来

39 Our trio's down to two 他们俩是一对

Oh 哦

Ze sweet care of twilight 美丽纯洁的爱情

There's magic everywhere 这夜晚多么美

And with all this romantic atmosphere 让浪漫温馨充满每一处

Disaster's in the air 到处散发着爱

Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来

The peace the evening brings? 充满美丽温馨

The world,for once

所有万物也同样感受到

In perfect harmony 显得如此平静

With all its living things 我想要说声爱你

So many things to tell her 不知该怎么说

But how to make her see 只有在心中告诉亲爱的

The truth about my past

lmpoible,she'd turn away from me 你是我唯一所爱

不要害怕说爱我

He's holding back,he's hiding 我心正在等待

But what,I can't decide

从你的双眼我看出来 你是我唯一所爱

Why won't he be the king I know he is The king I see inside 这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings? 充满美丽温馨

所有万物也同样感受到

The world,for once In perfect harmony 显得如此平静

With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来

充满美丽温馨

40 You needn't look too far Stealing through 这一刻快闭上眼睛

The night's uncertainties 享受着平静

Love is where they are 从今以后剩我们俩

And if he falls in love tonight It can be aumed 请你不要哭

在我心底你是我朋友

His carefree days With us are history In short,our pal Is doomed 从今直到永远

Isn't this a great place? 你觉得这里怎么样?

It is beautiful, 这里好美哦

but I don't understand something. 但是有一件事我不了解

You've been alive all this time. 你既然一直都还活着

Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock? 你为什么不回去呢?

Well,I just needed to get out on my own, 这„我只是想靠自己站起来

live my own life. 过自己的生活

And I did,and it's great. 我这么做了 真的很棒

We've really needed you at home. 可是那边真的很需要你

No one needs me. 没有人需要我

Yes,we do. 不!我们需要

You're the king. 你是国王

Nala,we've been through this.I'm not the king. 能不能不要再提了 我不是国王

Scar is. 刀疤才是

Simba,he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地

- What? 什么?

- Everything's destroyed. 所有的一切都毁了

There's no food,no water. 没有食物、没有水

41

Simba,if you don't do something soon...everyone will starve. 辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿

- I can't go back. 我不能回去

- Why? 为什么?

- You wouldn't understand. 你不了解的

- What wouldn't I understand? 我不了解什么?

No,no,no.It doesn't matter.Hakuna matata. 不„这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA Sure do. 这么说你知道罗

You're Mufasa's boy.

当然 你是木法沙的孩子

bye 拜拜

Hey,wait! 喂!等等„

You knew my father? 你以前认识我爸爸?

Correction... 修正一下

I know your father. 我现在认识他

I hate to tell you this... 我很不想这么说

but he died... 但是他死了

a long time ago. 死了好久了

Nope.Wrong again! 不,又错了

He's alive,and I'll show him to you. 他还活着 我可以带你去看他

You follow old Rafiki.He knows the way.你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走

Come on! 跟我来,乖

Don't dawdle.Hurry up! 别拖拖拉拉的„ 快点啦

Hey,whoa,wait,wait.

44

等等„

Come on.Come on! 快点,快点

Would you slow down? 慢一点好吗?

Stop! 站住

嘘!

Look down there. 往下看

That's not my father. 那不是我爸爸

- That's just my reflection. 那只是我的倒影

- No. 不„

Look harder. 仔细看

You see? 你看

He lives in you. 他活在你心中

Father? 辛巴

Simba, 爸爸

you have forgotten me. 辛巴,你已经忘了我

No.How could I? 不!我怎么忘得了

You have forgotten who you are,and so have forgotten me. 你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我

Look inside yourself,Simba. 看看你自己的内心

You are more than what you have become. 你比你现在还要聪明

You must take your place in the circle of life. 你一定要回到食物链的位置上

How can I go back? 我怎么能回去呢?

I'm not who I used to be. 我已经不是以前的我了

Remember who you are. 要记住你是谁

You are my son, 你是我儿子

45 and the one true king. 也是唯一的国王

Remember who you are. 要记住你是谁

No! Please, 不!求求你

don't leave me! 不要离开我

- Remember. 要记住

- Father!Remember. 爸 记住„

Don't leave me. 不要离开我

Remember. 记住„

What was that? 那是什么?嘿嘿„

The weather...

那天气非常的特别

very peculiar,don't you think? 你觉得呢?

Yeah. 是呀

Looks like the winds are changing. 看来风向好像要改变了

Ahh,change is good. 哦„改变是好的

Yeah,but it's not easy. 是呀!但是并不容易

I know what I have to do...

我知道我必须做些什么 但是„

but going back means I'll have to face my past.回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去

I've been running from it for so long. 我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了

Jeez,

哦!老天啊

what was that for? 你这是干嘛?

It doesn't matter.It's in the past. 那并不重要,过去就别管了

Yeah,but it still hurts.

是呀!但是我还是会心痛

Oh,yes,the past can hurt. 过去是会让人心痛

But the way I see it,you can either run from it...

46

但是依我看

or learn from it.

你是可以逃避它 或者记取教训

You see? So,what are you going to do? 哈„你学会了 现在怎么办?

First,I'm gonna take your stick. 首先我要拿走你的拐杖

No,no,no,no! Not the stick! 不„你别拿我拐杖

Hey! Where are you going? 你到哪儿去呀?

I'm going back! 我要回去了

Good! Go on! Get out of here! 好,去呀 离开这里

Grubs! Grubs! 喂,醒醒啊

Hey,wake up. 彭彭,丁满

It's OK! Whoa,whoa! It's OK! It's me! 是我呀,没事啊

Don't ever do that again. 以后不要再这样吓我们了

Carnivores...oy! 又是动物

Have you guys seen Simba? 你们有没有看到辛巴?

I thought he was with you. 我还以为他跟你在一起

He was,but now I can't find him.Where is he? 但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊?

You won't find him here! 你在这里找不到他的

The king has returned. 哈哈„国王已经回去了

I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信

He's gone back. 他回去了

Gone back? What do you mean? 回去?你什么意思?

Hey,what's goin' on here? 喂!这到底怎么回事?

Who's the monkey? 那猴子是谁?

Simba's come back to challenge Scar. 辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战

47

Scar. 谁? 刀疤

- Who's got a Scar? 谁叫刀疤?

- No,no,no.It's his uncle. 不„那是他叔叔

- The monkey's his uncle? 那猴子是他叔叔?

- No! Simba's gone back...

不,辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战

to challenge his uncle,to take his place as king. 并且取回王位

oh.. 哦„

Simba,wait up! 辛巴,等等

It's awful,isn't it? 很可怕,对不对?

I didn't want to believe you.

你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信

What made you come back? 是什么让你想回来的?

I finally got some sense knocked into me... 因为我的理智终于被敲醒了

and I've got the bump to prove it. 我头上还有包包可以证明呢!

Besides,this is my kingdom. 话说回来这是我的国度

If I don't fight for it,who will? 如果我不为它而战 还有谁会?

- I will. 我会

- It's gonna be dangerous. 这是很危险的

Danger? Ha! 危险?哼!

I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈„

I see nothing funny about this. 我觉得这件事一点也不好笑

Timon,Pumbaa,what are you doing here? 丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛?

At your service,my liege. 我们随时为陛下服务

Oh,we're gonna

哦,我们就为了这些„

fight your uncle for this?

48 要向你叔叔挑战?

Yes,Timon.This is my home. 是的,丁满 这里是我的家

Oh,talk about your fixer-upper. 哦,这里是该大肆整顿了

Well,Simba, 哦,辛巴

if it's important to you...we're with you to the end. 如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你

Hyenas.I hate hyenas. 土狼„我恨土狼

So,what's your plan for getting past those guys? 要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划?

- Live bait. 用活的饵

- Good idea.Hey! 好主意

Come on,Timon.You guys have to create a diversion. 来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力

What do you want me to do,dre in drag and do the hula? 你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗?

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat 假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat 远在天边近在眼前不必花心思

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine 这只猪很肥包你吃满意

All you have to do is get in line 不必客气快来吃个饱

- Are you achin'Yep,yep,yep. 来,先来一客 砰砰砰

- He's a big pig - Yep yep. 瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰

You could be a big pig,too,oy! 你可以向他一样酷

Nala, 娜娜

you find my mother and rally the lionees. 你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子

I'll look for Scar. 我去找刀疤

Sarabi! 沙拉碧

Yes,Scar?

什么事?刀疤

49 Where is your hunting party? 你们的狩猎队呢?

They're not doing their job. 他们没有尽职地工作

Scar,there is no food. 刀疤,已经没有食物了

The herds have moved on. 动物都离开了

No,you're just not looking hard enough. 不!他们只是没有认真找而已

It's over.There is nothing left. 结束了,这里什么都没有

We have only once choice. 我们只剩下一个选择

We must leave Pride Rock. 我们必须离开荣耀石

We're not going anywhere. 我们什么地方都不去

Then you have sentenced us to death. 那么你是在判我们死刑

- Then so be it. 那么就死吧

- You can't do that. 你不能那么做

I am the king.I can do whatever I want. 我是国王我爱怎么做都可以

If you were half the King Mufasa was... 如果你有木法沙王的一半„

I'm ten times the king Mufasa was! 我比木法沙王要强上十倍

Mufasa? 木法沙?

No,you're dead. 不!你死了

Mufasa? 木法沙?

No.It's me. 不,是我

Simba. 辛巴?

You're alive? 你还活着?

How can that be? 怎么可能呢?

It doesn't matter. 这不重要

I'm home.

50

《狮子王》剧本赏析

灰姑娘中英文剧本

狮子王

爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本

爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本

乱世佳人中英文简短剧本

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

中英文剧本小猫钓鱼

大话西游中英文短剧本

小马过河中英文剧本

狮子王中英文剧本
《狮子王中英文剧本.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档