A:Hello! This is Deppon Logistics Company.Can I help you?
你好,我们是德邦物流公司,请问有什么可以帮助你。
B:I have a courier to send to my friend.Would you tell me that if your company has the service of taking data onsite?
我有一份快递要寄给我的朋友,请问你们公司有上门取件的服务吗?
A:Yes, we have.Sir, would you mind to tell me that what the kind is of your expreing thing?
有的,请问先生你要快递的物品属于什么类型的
B:Normal item.
普通物品
A:can you describe these goods roughly?
你可以大概描述一下这个物品吗?
B:There are about 4kg, length and width is 30 cm, 40 cm high大概有4kg,长和宽都是30厘米,高40厘米
A;Ok, sir.Would you mind to tell me the time you hope us to pick it up? 好的,先生。请问你希望我们什么时候上门取件。
B:Tomorrow 9 o’clock in the morning.I will wait for you at the gate of the Qingyuan Polytechnic.
明天早上9点,在清远职业技术学院校门口,我会在哪里等你
A:Ok, we will arrive at there on time and then we will contact with you.
Can you tell me what your telephone number is?
我们会准时到达你所说的地方,到时会联系你,请问你的电话
码是多少?
B:My number is 155-5555-0002.
我的电话是15555550002
A:Ok, any services do you need, sir?
好的,请问先生还需要什么服务吗?
B:No, thanks.
没有,谢谢。
A:Thanks for your calling!
感谢你的来电!