人人范文网 范文大全

最美的英语诗歌:Ode to the Oak 致橡树

发布时间:2022-03-23 00:27:26 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

【导语】人人范文网的会员“zy1419”为你精心整理了“最美的英语诗歌:Ode to the Oak 致橡树”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。

Ode to the Oak

致橡树

Shu Ting

舒婷

If I fall in love with you

我如果爱你

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you-

我如果爱你

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple songs for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially:

常年送来清凉的慰藉:

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

作为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one can understand our own words.

但没有人听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟;

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

致橡树爱情诗歌

爱情诗歌_致橡树

致橡树

致橡树

《致橡树》

致橡树

致橡树

致橡树

致橡树

致橡树

最美的英语诗歌:Ode to the Oak 致橡树
《最美的英语诗歌:Ode to the Oak 致橡树.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档