youaskyourpartnertobuysomemedicinesforyoufromthedrugstore, andhe/shedoesit.inreturn,youinvitehim/hertohavepizza.
大体意思是叫朋友帮忙买药,也可以说一下这些药有什么副作用总的五个人,三女两男,每个人差不多十句就行了
A病人(男 )Jack,B朋友(女)Lily,C朋友(男)Michael,D医生(女),E药剂师(女)
B:嗨,Michael,你要去哪呀?
Hi,Michael,where are you going?
C:嗨,Lily,我正要去找Jack呢,我们说好了今天一起去钓鱼 Hi,Lily,I am going to Jack’s,we have planed to go fishing today
B:哦,你还没听说吗?Jack生病了,正在家里休息呢,我正要去看望他
Oh,didn’t you hear that?Jack has been sick and he is resting at home now.I am going to see him
C:那太糟了!他并得严重吗?
That’s too bad!Is it serious?
B:不知道,但他家里没有人,没人照顾他
I don’t know,but there’s nobody at his home looking after
him
C:嗯,那我们快走吧,我们代替他家人照顾他
Well, hurry up,we’ll take the place of his family to take care of him
A:嗨,伙计们,你们来了,我感觉好难受呀
Hey guys,there you are ,I feelso bad.
C:嗨,Jack,你怎么了?
Hi,Jack,what’s the matter with you ?
A:我感觉恶心,并且我肚子疼
I feel sick and I have a stomachache
C:你什么时候开始这样的呢?
How long have you been like this?
A:从昨晚开始
Since last night.
C :你昨天吃了些什么?
What did you eat yesterday?
A:午餐吃了面条,沙拉,后来吃了一个桃子,我没有吃晚餐,因为我感觉不是很好
For lunch, I had noodles,salad,and a peach later (换了个位置).I didn\'t have anything for supper because I didn\'t feel
very well.
C:桃子熟了没?你应该要小心吃水果
Was the peach ripe or green(可以删了)? You ought to be careful with fruit.
A:不是很熟
It was a bit green.
B:你吃过一些药了吗?
Have you had any medicine?
A:没有,医药箱的没有合适的药
No,there’s no proper medicine in the medical box
B:真糟糕,我去药店帮你买点药吧
That’s terrible,I will go to the hospital to buy some medicine for you
C:嗯,我和你一块去
Ok,I am going with you
B:我们会很快回来的
We will get back soon
A:好的,谢谢你们,明天中午我请你们吃披萨
Ok,thank you guys,I will treat you to Pizzaon tomorrow afternoon
B:早上好,医生!
Good morning,doctor!
D:你好,你怎么了?年轻人
Morning! What\'s your trouble,young girl?
B:不是我啦,是我的一个朋友,他感到恶心,并且肚子痛
It’s not me but a friend of mine.He feels sick and he has a stomachache
D:他这样多长时间了?
How long has he been like this?
B:从昨晚开始
Since last night.
D:哦,他吃了些什么东西呢?
What did he eat yesterday?
B:他午餐吃了一些面条,沙拉,还吃了一个桃子,然后晚上就开始难受了
He hadsome noodles and salad for lunch anda peach later, but the peach was a bit green ,then he didn\'t feel very well at night.
D:他应该要小心吃水果,他病得不严重,这是他的处方,去药剂师那取药去吧
Yes, he ought to be careful with fruit but it\'s notvery serious.Go to the pharmacistfor some medicine with the prescription
B:谢谢医生
Thank you,doctor
C:你好,药剂师
Hello,madam.
E:你好,年轻人
Hello!young man?
C:这是我的处方,请你给我抓药
It is the prescription,please give me the medicine E:嗯,好的,等一下
Ok ,wait a minute please
···
E:他病的严重吗?
Is it serious?
C:不太严重
Not so bad
E:哎,年轻人给你,一共五十元这些药请一天吃三次,并多喝些水 Here are some pills for you.It will cost you 50 dollars,please take them three times a day and drink more water.C:嗯,好的,谢谢你,顺便问一下这些药会不会有什么副作用呢? C:ok, thank you, by the way ,I wonder if the medicine will
cause some side effects?
E:可能会引起呕吐,但这很正常
E: maybe it will cause vomiting, but it is OK.
C:嗯,好的,谢谢你
OK,thanks a lot!
E:如果连续呕吐就需要及时把他送到医院
E: You need to send him to the hospital in time if he keeps vomiting
C:嗯,我们知道了
Right,we got it
E:好好休息,他将在三天内好起来,再见
If he has a good rest,he will recover within three days.ByeC:拜拜
C:Bye-bye