人人范文网 范文大全

酒店前厅专用英文词汇

发布时间:2020-03-02 03:54:24 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

前台接待日常用语

Part 1 Greetings

第一部分 问候

1.Welcome to Zhejiang International Hotel .What can I help you?

欢迎光临浙江国际大酒店。有什么可以帮助您的吗?

2.Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame.What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3.My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分 帮助入住 1.Please show me your paport I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.请您出示您的护照,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2.Would you please give me your credit card? I’ll charge some deposit to guarantee your room.

请把您的信用卡交给我。我需要收取一些押金来担保您的房间。

3.How many nights will you stay here?

您在这住几晚?

4.Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?

5.Excuse me, Sir/Madame.How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?

6.Here is your room key.Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7.Here are your paport and the credit card.You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您入住愉快。

Part 3 Providing Service During Staying

第三部分 居停期间提供服务

1.Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second.I’ll transfer it for you..

请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two hours later, we should charge a half day room rate .您比原定退房的时间推迟了2个小时,所以我们需要加收半天房费。

(3) There is a great tennis court and swimming pool in the hotel, which is suitable for your body-built.

酒店拥有一个网球场和游泳池,那里是非常适合您进行锻炼。

(4) This money is damaged.I’m afraid we can’t change it.Would you mind to change another for me?

您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),我们恐怕不能为您兑换。您介意换一张吗?

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here.I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the traveler checker.对不起,我们这里不收旅行支票。 (8)---Can I fax this file? 我可以传真这份文件吗?

==Certainly, sir.Where do you want to fax it to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

---How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

==Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

---Sure.Here is your fax record, Sir.Would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9) Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10) Could you please give us your flight No.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2.Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) You look tired, You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.

你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。

(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

2、Internet Service网络服务

(1) There is free broadband Internet acce in every room , connector plug is on the desk.写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily.Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

2、About the Laundry关于洗衣

(1) The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2) For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the expre service is within 5hours.普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it.However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。

(4)--- Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? 请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗? ===Certainly, sir.Our room attendant will be up in a minute.好的,我们的服务员马上到。

Part 4 Apologize

第四部分 道歉

1.I’m very sorry.There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2.I aure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3.I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4.I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident.I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5.I’m sorry to hear that.That’s unusual.I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6.I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7.I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dre for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

8.I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology.We’ll do our best.

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

9.I’m sorry for that.I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

Part 5 The Damage

第五部分 赔 偿

1.I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。

2.I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。

3.The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。

4.I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains

on your bed linen.

我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

Part 6 Expreing Appreciation

第六部分 道谢

1.Thank you for your kind understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

2.I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。

Part 7 Say Goodbye

第七部分 道别

1.Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2.It is on the house Sir.I aure you that everything will be right next time you come.这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。

3.I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Good luck!

我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!

5.Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

酒店前厅部工作英文介绍

水轮机专用词汇

外交专用词汇

酒店词汇

酒店前厅工作总结

酒店前厅管理制度

酒店前厅工作计划

酒店前厅实习

酒店前厅接待工作

酒店前厅岗位职责

酒店前厅专用英文词汇
《酒店前厅专用英文词汇.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档