人人范文网 范文大全

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

发布时间:2020-03-04 01:25:48 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照) 大家早上好

Good morning everyone,

英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

也许是英国历史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰

Over 33 million people from England,

和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

应该是感到自豪的是我们信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策

we trust the people for these big decisions.

英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

而且有关英国如何治理的问题

but on questions about the arrangements for how we\'ve governed

有的时候就需要问问人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

这就是我们所做的

and that is what we have done.

英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他们的意愿必须得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点

to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺

for the spirited and paionate case that they made.

英国人民的意志必须服从

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各种组织

not least because so many things were said

对其重要性曾做出的那些解释

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以不能对结果有任何的怀疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择

Acro the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市场和投资者保证

I would reaure those markets and investors

英国的经济基本面是强劲的

that Britain\'s economy is fundamentally strong 对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

and I would also reaure Britons living in European countries 以及住在英国的欧盟公民

and European citizens living here 我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面暂时不会发生变化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, 货物依然可以流通服务依旧能够交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

这需要苏格兰和

This will need to involve the full engagement of 北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments 确保捍卫并增进

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom 英国国内各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但要做到以上全部我们需要强劲、坚定且负责任的领导者

Butabove all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

我非常骄傲和荣幸能在过去的六年里担任这个国家的首相

I am very proud and veryhonored to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

我相信我们做出了巨大的进步 I believe we have made great steps, 就业人数从未如此之多; with more people in work than ever before in our history; 我们对福利和教育进行改革

with reforms to welfare and education; 改善人民生活质量

increasing people’s life chances; 建设更大更强的社会; building a bigger and stronger society; 保持对全世界最贫困人民做出的承诺; keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world, 不论性别因素,让相爱的人们合法结婚。

and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.所有这一切都将让英国继续保持其经济实力 But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength

我对帮助实现这一切的所有人表示感谢

and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.

我始终相信,对重大决策,我们应该面对,而不是回避

I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions – not duck them.

这就是为什么我们成立了70年来首个联合政府

That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years 带领经济脱离濒危边缘

to bring our economy back from the brink.这就是为什么我们在苏格兰进行了公正、合法、有决定意义的公投 It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.这也是为什么我做出承诺 And why I made the pledge 与欧盟重新商议英国的地位

to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union 开启英国与欧盟关系的公投

and hold a referendum on our membership, 并实现它们

and have carried those things out.

我以自己知道的唯一方法进行着这个过程

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how 那就是直接、用心地表达我内心的想法和感受。 – which is to say directly and paionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul.我没有任何保留,我的立场很明确

I held nothing back.I was absolutely clear about my belief 英国在欧盟内将会更加强大、安全和繁荣

that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, 我也强调了这次公投

and I made clear the referendum 跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,没有任何关系。

was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.

但是英国民众已经做出了明确且不同的选择

Butthe British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, 因此我认为英国需要新的领导人来带领我们的国家向前

and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.

我将以首相的身份尽我所能

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister 在未来几个星期、几个月中稳定局面

to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months, 但我认为并不应该由我作为领导人

but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain 带领我们的国家向新的目的地前进

that steers our country to its next destination.

这是我经过慎重考虑做出的决定

This is not a decision I have taken lightly

但是我认为一段稳定的时期

but I do believe it\'s in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的领导人才符合国家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天没有必要说明确切的时间表

There is no need for a precise timetable today 但在我看来目标应是在十月的保守党会议上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place 选出一个适当的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保证稳定将是重要的

Delivering stability will be important 未来三个月我将继续出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister 还有我的内阁也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

内阁将在星期一开会

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一个声明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps

建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reaure financial markets.

我们还将继续推进重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen\'s Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下说明我将采取的步骤

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而与欧盟的谈判

A negotiation with the European Union

将需要一个新的首相的领导

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我认为应该由一位新首相来决定

and I think it\'s right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

about when to trigger Article 50

并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal proce of leaving the EU.

下周我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

I will attend the European Council next week

解释英国人已经作出的决定和我自己的决定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英国人民已经做出了选择

The British people have made a choice, 这不仅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected 而且那些争论中输掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument 包括我自己也应该帮助脱欧成功

- myself includedwe have so many great advantages 采用议会民主制通过和平的辩论

– a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great iues 解决关于我们未来的重大问题

about our future through peaceful debate, 英国是一个贸易大国有着科学和艺术

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技术和也有创造力享誉世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

虽然英国并不完美但我相信英国能成为

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, 人们可以来做出贡献

where people can come and make a contribution

并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

虽然离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一个来赞美英国难以置信的优势

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前说过英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事实上我们能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

现在已决定离开

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我们需要找到最佳的办法

we need to find the best way

我会尽我所能来提供帮助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我热爱这个国家为国家服务我感到荣幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我会尽我所能在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

中英对照卡梅伦辞职演讲全文

卡梅伦辞职演讲

卡梅伦辞职演讲

卡梅伦就职演讲(中英对照)

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲

卡梅伦辞职演讲(中英文对照)

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲(英文稿)

卡梅伦演讲

卡梅伦演讲

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲双语全文

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)
《卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档