人人范文网 范文大全

警务英语

发布时间:2020-03-03 03:14:18 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

出入境管理实用英语150句

(一)前台接待常用句

1、您好,我是外事民警。

Hello, I’m a policeman in charge of foreign affairs.

2、欢迎您来到中国。

Welcome to China.

3、这里是贵州省公安厅出入境管理局。

This is the Division of Exit - Entry Administration of guizhou provincial Municipal Public Security Bureau.

4、您有什么事吗?

What can I do for you?

Can I help you?

5、厕所(电话)在那里?

Where is the toilet (phone ) ?

6、在楼下。

It’s downstairs.

7、在哪里可以照相?

Where can I have a photo taken?

8、离这里不远,出了大楼,向右转,走大约100米有一家双雄公司,你可以在那里照相。

It is not far from here.You are out of this building, then turn right, walk about 100 meters, you can see a Shuang Xiong company where you can get your photo.

9、哪里能复印?

Where can I get my copy?

10、多少钱?

How much does it cost?

11、每张5毛钱。

50 fen each piece.

12、请先在楼下拿号,等待叫号,再办理你的手续。

First get your number ticket downstairs, please, then submit your application until your number shown on the screen.

13、我在哪里付款?

Where should I pay?

14、收银台在电子屏幕下方。

Cash counter is under the digital board.

15、你明白我说得意思吗?

Have you got what I said?

16、你需要提交下列材料。

You should provide us with the following documents.

17、请先填写表格。

Please fill in the form first.

18、别着急,我们将尽全力帮助你。

Take it easy,we’ll try our best to help you.

19、请耐心点儿。

Be patient, please.

20、我们如何跟你联系?

How can we contact you?

21、所有手续已办完。

You have finished all the formalities.

22、谢谢你的合作。

Thanks for your cooperation.

23 谢谢,你太好了。

Thank you.It’s very nice of you.

24、别客气,这没什么。

Don’t mention it.25、不用谢。

You are welcome.

26、很抱歉,我们无能为力。

Sorry, I’m afraid we can’t help you.

27、请等一下,我需要争得领导的同意。

Please wait a moment, I need to ask my leader\'\'s approval.

出入境管理实用英语150句

(二)签证处常用句

28、外国人在中国居留要办理居留证。

Foreigners wishing to reside in China shall obtain residence certificates.

29、入境要事先办理入境签证。

Before entering China, you should obtain an entry visa.

30、如果你要去不开放的地区旅游,应当事先办理旅行证。

If you want to travel to places not open to foreigners, you must apply for a travel permit beforehand.

31、你可以到我们这里申请签证延期。

You can apply for visa extension here.

32、如果你来中国工作,应事先申请职业签证。

If you want to work in China, you should apply for an ployment visa in advance.

33、中国与俄罗斯两国订有互免签证协议。

China and Ruia have come to a mutual agreement on exempting visa requirement.

34、你经过边防检查了吗? Have you gone through the border inspection?

35、你的居留证上的有效期到什么时间?

What’s the expiration date on your residence permit?

36、你可以在离开中国之前一个星期在我们这里办理一个返回签证。

You can apply for a re-enter visa here one week before your leaving China.

37、你应先到26号柜台接受处罚,然后再回到这里办理延期手续。

You should be subject to penalty, so please go to No.26 (twenty-six) counter first and then come back to complete the formalities for extension.

38、你已经改变了居住地点,所以应该变更居留证上的住址。

You have changed your living place, so you should alter the Present Addre in your residence permit.

39、你签证续签时,有没有遇到问题?

Have you run up against any problems in getting your visa renewed?

40、你没有办理加急签证的条件。

You are not eligible for emergency visa.

41、你可以在4个工作日后取回你的护照。

You will fetch your paport in 4 working days.

42、今天不用交费,取护照的时候再交。

You’ll pay the fee several days later when you come to fetch your paport, not today.

出入境管理实用英语150句

(三)治安处常用句

43、我非常高兴向您介绍我国有关外国人的法律规定。

It’s my pleasure to introduce to you some Chinese laws and regulations concerning foreigners.

44、我想谈一谈《治安管理处罚条例》。

I want to talk about the “Regulations on Administrative Penalties for Public Security”.45、请随身携带护照和居留证件。

Please bring with you your paport and residence certificate.

46、我们现在依法对你进行讯问。

Now we shall interrogate you according to the law.

47、你持什么签证入境?

What visa did you hold when you entered China?

48、你的姓名、国籍?

What’s your name and nationality?

49、你何时入境的?

Where did you enter China?

50、你是从哪里入境的?

From where did you enter China?

51、你来中国的目的?

Why do you come to China?

52、你的来华身份?

What’s your status here?

53、你的职业?

What’s your occupation?

54、你现在住在什么地方?

Where are you living now?

55、你的永久地址?

What’s your permanent addre?

56、你有什么证件?

What identification do you have?

57、你入境后都去过什么地方了?

Where have you been since you entered?

58、迈克先生,你知道我们为什么把你请来吗?

Mr.Mike, do you know the reason of your being here?

59、你未经中国政府主管部门许可就私自在中国就业。

You have been working in China without the permit granted by Chinese authorities.

60、你的行为已构成非法就业。

Your action has constituted an act of illegal employment.

61、外国人在中国应遵守中国的法律。

Foreigners in China shall abide by Chinese law.

62、对你的违法行为我们要依法处理。

We shall handle the case of your violation according to the law.

63、因为你的违法行为,我们决定取消你在中国居留的资格,现在依法收缴你的居留证。

We have decided to disqualify you from residing in China, due to your violation of the law, so your residence permit must be handed in immediately.

6

4、、根据我国《外国人入境出境管理法》第二十七条规定,现决定对你拘留审查。

According to the provision of Article 27 of Alien’s Entry and Exit Regulation, we’ve decided to detain you for investigation.

65、这是给你的一份裁决书和罚款收据。

Here is the adjudication paper and the receipt for the fine.

66、如果你对我们所做处罚裁决不服,在接到通知之日起60日内可以通过我们或者直接向上一级公安机关申诉,也可以直接向当地人民法院提起诉讼。

If you refuse to accept our penalty, you may, within 60 days of receiving notification, appeal to the next higher public security organ or you may file a suit directly in a local people’s court.

67、法律规定,上一级公安机关做出的裁决是最后裁决,不能再提起诉讼。

The law stipulates that the judgement made by the next higher public security organ is the final judgement, so you may not file a suit again.

68、你要对你所说过的话承担法律责任。

You will take the legal responsibility for your words.

69、请看一下讯问笔录。

Please read and check the interrogation record.

70、如无差错,请签上你的姓名和日期。

If there are no mistakes, sign your name and today’s date, please.

71、你丢失了那些物品?

What did you lose?

72、请您详细谈一下遗失经过。

Would you explain the incident in detail?

73、钱包内有什么物品?

What was inside the purse?

74、请介绍一下手提箱的特征。

Please make a description of the suitcase.

75、你有出租车的发票吗?

Do you have the taxi receipt?

76、我们将为你出具护照和物品报失证明。 We’ll give you a confirmation for the lo of your paport and other valuable objects.77、你是否是随团旅游?

Do you come to China with a tour group?

78、我们需要你的护照复印件和一张像片。

We need a copy of your paport and one photo.

79、我们需要贵使馆出具照会。

You have to submit your embay Official Note.80、请将护照报失证明提交给你的使馆。

Please take this confirmation of your lost paport to your embay.

81、使馆会为你签发新的护照。

Your embay will iue you a new paport.

82、你要持新护照和报失证明去签证柜台办理新的签证。

You should go to the visa counter and apply for a visa with your new paport and the confirmation.

8

3、一有消息我们会马上通知你。

If we get any information, we will inform you as soon as poible.

84、你的机票是否确认了?

Is your air-ticket open?

8

5、你最好乘出租车去首都国际机场。

You had better take a taxi to the Capital International Airport.

86、我们现在是在依法执行公务。

We are performing duties according to the law.

87、如果你再不服从,我们将依法强制传唤你。

If you refuse to be summoned, we’ll take you away by force according to the law.

88、我国《外国人入境出境管理法》第二十八条规定,县级以上公安机关外事民警在执行任务时有权查验外国人的护照和其他证件。

Article 28 of our laws on Entry and Exit of Aliens stipulates: Police in charge of foreigners’ affairs in the public security organs at and above county level have, in performing their duties, the power to examine aliens’ paports and other certificates.89、你这是拒绝国家公务人员依法执行公务。

What you are doing is refusing to cooperate with State personnel who are carrying out their functions according to the law.

90、我国法律明确规定,严厉禁止卖淫嫖娼的行为。

The law of our country stipulates clearly that prostitution or whoring is strictly forbidden.

91、请出示治安处罚裁决书和担保书。

Show me the written ruling on the punishment and the guaranty, please.

92、你们的组织都从事了那些活动?

What activities has your organization been engaged in?

93、你未持任何有效护照、签证,偷越边境。

You croed the border without any valid paport and visa.

94、你要听候处理。

You have to be considered for disposal.

95、请你看一下宣布决定笔录。

Please read the decision record.

96、请出示你的外交官证。

Please show me your certificate as a diplomat.

97、对今天发生的事情,我们将通过外交途径解决。

We shall deal with what happened today through diplomatic channels.

98、住宿要办理住宿登记。

For lodging, you should make an accommodation registration.

99、请填写这张临时住宿登记表。

Please fill in this registration form of temporary residence.

100、按规定你应在抵达后24小时内申报登记。

According to the regulation, you should report for registration within 24 hours of your arrival.

出入境管理实用英语150句(四)长住处常用句

10

1、你事先申请来这里采访了吗? Did you apply for the interview beforehand?

10

2、《中华人民共和国外国记者和外国常驻新闻机构管理条例》第十五条规定,外国记者赴中国开放地区采访,应当事先征得有关省、自治区、直辖市人民政府外事办公室同意。

According to Article 15 of The Administrative Provisions on Foreign Reporters and Permanent news Agencies of Foreign Countries, foreign reporters shall obtain in advance permiion from the foreign affairs office of the people’s government of a province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government for news coverage in an open area in China.10

3、请把非法采访取得的文字和声像资料交给我们。

Please turn in your written and video and acoustic material which you got through this illegal interview.

10

4、胶卷、录音带和采访笔记留在这里。

Leave the film roll, the tape and notes of the interview here.

10

5、其他采访设备可以拿走。

You may take the other interview apparatus back.

10

6、你是外国留学生吗?

Are you an overseas student?

10

7、你在哪个学校学习?

Which school are you studying in?

10

8、你到当地派出所申报临时户口了吗?

Have you been to the local police station to apply for temporary residence?

10

9、请出示你的临时住宿登记表。

Please show me your registration form of temporary accommodation.

110、留学生持F签证,一次只能延长三个月,累计不能超过一年。

Foreign student holding F visa can extend it for three months one time, but the total extension can not exceed one year.

1

11、留学生亲属的签证,在不超过留学生本身的居留期限内,可以一次延长三个月。

Visa of foreign students’ relatives can be extended for three months one time within student\'s living limitation.

1

12、请看你的居留证(或护照),你的居留期限是到2001年1月30日,但是今天已经是2月20日了,你已经在华非法居留20天了。

Look at your residence permit (or paport), you can stay in China till January 30th, 2001, but today is February 20th, 2001, so you have illegally stayed in China for 20 days.

1

13、请把这些表填好,回学校盖章,然后再到这里来办理。

Please fill in these forms, and get a seal on them by your school and then come back again

1

14、你应该回学校问问你的老师,他会帮你办理所需材料。

You should go back to your school, and ask your teacher.He may help you to prepare the relative documents.

1

15、请先从楼下的机器里提取一张号码条, 然后再回到签证柜台等候你的号码。

Please go downstairs to get a number ticket from a machine first, and then go back to visa counters to wait for your number.

1

16、请问一下办理签证的警官,他们会帮助你的。

Please ask the police in charge of visa, they can help you.

1

17、办这些手续需要4个工作日。

It will take 4 working days to complete these formalities.

出入境管理实用英语150句(五)电话常用句

1

18、你好,这里是出入境管理处。

Hello.Division of Exit-Entry.

1

19、你好,我要延长我的签证,但是我不知道你们办公楼的位置。

Hello.I want to extend my visa, but I don’t know your office addre.

120、我们的办公楼是白颜色的,在中华北路。

My office, a white building, is located in China North Road.

1

21、坐什么公共汽车可以到达?

By which bus can I reach your office?

1

22、许多公共汽车都可以到达:44路、13路、116路,你也可以坐地铁。

Many buses: No.44, No.13, No.116, and you can take the subway as well.

1

23、你们的工作时间?

How about your working hours?

1

24、我们的办公时间是星期一到星期五,每天早上8:30到下午4:30。

Monday through Feiday, 8: 30am to 4:30pm.

1

25、你可以随时给我们打电话,号码是84015300。

You can phone us any time at 84015300 (eight four zero one five three double zero).

1

26、美国驻华使馆

American Embay in China

1

27、外交部

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

1

28、外交部新闻司

Information Department of Foreign Ministry

1

29、外交部领事司

Consular Department of Foreign Ministry

130、贵阳市人民政府

Guiyang Municipal Government

1

31、贵阳市公安局

Guiyang Municipal Public Security Bureau

1

32、派出所

Local Public Security Police Station

1

33、口岸签证办公室。

Port visa office

1

34、边防检查站。

Border inspection post

1

35、*分局出入境管理处。

Administrative Division of Exit-Entry of * Police Precinct, Beijing Public Security Bureau

1

36、110报警电话。

Police Emergency Number: 110 (double one zero).

1

37、饭店住宿证明

Hotel Registration Form

1

38、体检证明。

Physical Examination Certificate

1

39、外管法实施细则

Rules Governing the Implementation of the Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Entry and Exit of Aliens

140、维也纳领事关系公约

Vienna Convention on Consular Relations

1

41、**广场

Tian’an Men Square

1

42、故宫

the Palace Museum

1

43、颐和园

the Summer Palace

1

44、天坛

the Temple of Heaven

1

45、秀水街

the Silk Street

1

46、长城

the Great Wall

1

47、无犯罪纪录

Non-criminal record

1

48、公证书

Notary document

1

49、旅行者

tourist

150、驾驶证

driver’s license

警务英语(推荐)

警务英语实战(口语强化)

警务工作总结

警务通讯

警务进校园

警务督察

公安警务

社区警务

社区警务

警务宣传栏

警务英语
《警务英语.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档