人人范文网 范文大全

体育节中英文发言翻译稿

发布时间:2020-03-03 20:26:37 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

男:体育是力量的角(jué)逐;

Sports is power competition

女:体育是智慧的较量;

Sport is the competition of wisdom

男:体育是美丽的展示。

Sports is beautiful display

女:体育是强大的体现。

Sport is the embodiment of the power

男: 科学地锻炼身体,能 使我们 增强体质 。

Scientific exercise, can help us to improve their health 女: 科学地锻炼身体 ,能使我们 保持旺盛的精力 。

Scientific exercise, can keep us energetic energy

男:训练中,我们全体师生经受了烈日的考验。

In the training, all the teachers and students burned by the the sunshine

女:现在我们终于迎来了向领导汇报的日子。

Now we finally ushered in the report to the leader of the day 男:现在我们终于迎来了展示自己风采的时刻。

Now we finally ushered in the show the elegant demeanour of his time

合:我宣布:中大附属外国语实验中学广播体操比赛正式开始!

I declare: the gymnastics match of Foreign Language

Experimental Middle School Attached to Sun Yet-sun University now begin.

女:新的起点路途漫漫,我们风雨兼程。

The new starting point the long journey, we go through wind and rain.

男:我们带着永不言败的执着,

We take never-say-die persistence

女:我们带着自强不息的誓言。

We took the oath of self-improvement

男:我们同心协力,为美好的未来打拼;

We work together, for the future

女:我们现在出发,向胜利的终点冲刺。

We go now to the end of the win sprint

男:此刻将成为广播操比赛的终点。

This moment will be the end of gymnastics match.

女:此刻又将成为我们自觉健身的起点。

And now we are at the starting point of the exercise consciously 男:让我们养成自觉锻炼的习惯,提高素质,爱国爱校。

Let us form the habit of self training, improve quality, patriotic love the school

女:让我们努力学习,顽强拼搏,用辛勤的汗水,共同创造更加辉煌灿烂的明天!

Let us study hard, and work together to create a more brilliant tomorrow

68月新闻翻译稿

翻译稿民族剧院简介

普京国情咨文全文翻译稿

11月15日总书记习近平发表重要讲话(中英文对照翻译稿)

两会记者招待会中英文口译稿

.12董事长事业部老总讲话录音翻译稿

FDA微生物化验室的检查指南翻译稿(推荐)

试译稿

首届体育节裁判员发言

阳光体育节总结发言

体育节中英文发言翻译稿
《体育节中英文发言翻译稿.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
相关专题 体育节发言稿 发言
点击下载本文文档