人人范文网 范文大全

志愿者培训教材英语(定稿)

发布时间:2020-03-02 11:37:22 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

志愿者培训教材-英语

一、公共英语部分

第一节

问候和欢迎 Greetings and Welcoming Conversations 1.A: Welcome to Beijing!

欢迎到北京来!

B: Thank you.

谢谢你。

2.A: Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

B: Nice to meet you, too.

很高兴见到你。 3.A: Where are you from?

你从哪里来?

B: I\'m from America.

我来自美国。

4.A: I\'ve heard so much about you.

久仰大名。

B: Thanks.I\'m flattered.

谢谢,您过奖了。 5.A: How was your trip?

这次旅行怎么样?

B: It was wonderful.

非常棒。

6.A: I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

希望你在这儿过得愉快。

B: Thank you, I\'m sure I will.

谢谢你,我相信我会的。 7.A: Please have a seat.

请坐。

B: OK, thank you.

好的,谢谢。

8.A: Is this your first trip to Beijing?

这是你第一次来北京吗?

B: No, I\'ve been here twice.

不,我已经来过两次了。

9.A: Have you been to other parts of China?

你去过中国的其它地方吗?

B: I have been to Xi\'an and Shanghai.

我去过西安和上海。

10.A: What\'s your impreion of Beijing so far?

目前你对北京的印象如何?

B: Beijing is a very beautiful city!

北京是一个非常美丽的城市! 11.A: How long do you plan to stay?

你计划待多久?

B: I\'m not sure yet.

我还不知道。/还没定。

12.A: Please make yourself at home.

别客气。/请随便。

B: Thank you!

谢谢你!

第二节

再见和告别 Goodbye and Taking Leave 1.A: I really should be going.

我真的要走了。

B: OK, have a safe trip.

好,祝你一路平安。

2.A: Take care! See you later.

保重!再见。

B: Have a nice day!

祝你今天过得愉快!

3.A:Please look me up whenever you\'re in Beijing.

到了北京就来找我。

B: Thank you, I sure will.

谢谢,我一定会的。 4.A: Nice talking to you!

很高兴和你谈话!

B: Same here!

我也一样!

5.A: Please say hello to your family.

请代我向你家人问好。

B: Send my best wishes to your wife.

替我为你妻子送去最好的祝愿。 6.A: Goodbye and good luck!

再见,祝你好运!

B: Keep in touch!

保持联系!

7.A: This is a small gift.I hope you like it.

这是我的一点小心意,希望你喜欢。

B: I love it!

我很喜欢!

8.A: Let\'s take a picture together.

一起合张影吧。

B: That\'s a good idea!

好主意!

9.A: Let\'s get together again soon.

有空再来聚一聚

B: I\'m looking forward to that.

我在盼望着那一天。

10.A: I hope to see you again.

我希望再次见到你。

B: Me too.

我也是。

第三节

介绍/谈论自己 Introductions/Talking about Yourself 1.A: Hello! What\'s your name?

你好!你叫什么名字?

B: My name is Stone Lee.

我叫李斯通。

2.A: Here is my busine card.

这是我的名片

B: Thank you.Here is mine.

谢谢,这是我的。

3.A: What should I call you?

怎么称呼你?

B: Please just call me Stone.

叫我斯通好了。

4.A: I\'d like you to meet my colleague.

我想让你认识一下我的同事。

B: I\'d love to.

我很乐意。

5.A: Here\'s a picture of my family.

这是一张我们家的全家福。

B: They are lovely!

他们真可爱!

6.A: I work in the travel and tourism busine.

我从事旅游业。

B: How interesting!

真有趣!

7.A: I was born and raised in Beijing.

我生在北京,长在北京。

B: Really?

真的吗?

8.A: This is my hometown.

这是我的故乡。

B: Oh, it\'s beautiful!

啊,真美!

9.A: I have been living in Beijing for 20 years.

我已经在北京生活了二十年了。

B: You\'re really lucky!

你真幸运!

第四节

谈论工作 Talking about Work 1.A: What do you do for a living? 你是干哪一行的?

B: I\'m a teacher.我是一名老师。

2.A: Do you enjoy your work? 你喜欢你的工作吗?

B: Yes, it\'s interesting and challenging.I meet a lot of different people.是的,很有趣,也很有挑战性。我经常跟不同的人打交道。

第五节

谈论语言 Talking about Language 1.A: I wish I could speak English better.

我希望我的英语能说得更好。

B: I think you speak very well.

我觉得你说得很好。

2.A: I\'m working on my English.

我正在努力学英语。

B: Good for you!

这很好!

3.A: Please excuse my English.

请原谅,我英语说得不好。

B: Don\'t worry about it.

别担心。

4.A: I\'m sorry.Could you speak slowly?

对不起,你能说慢点儿吗?

B: Sure, no problem.

当然了,没问题。

5.A: Do you speak any Chinese?

你说中文吗?

B: Sorry, just a little.

抱歉,只能说一点。

6.A: English is so important in China now.

今天英语在中国十分重要。

B: I think so too.

我也这样认为。

7.A: Practice makes perfect.

熟能生巧。

B: You\'re exactly right.

你说得对极了。

第六节

提供和请求帮助 Offering/Asking for Help 1.A: Do you need any help?

需要帮助吗?

B: No, thank you.I\'m fine.

不,谢谢了。我还行。 2.A: Here, let me help you!

让我帮你吧!

B: Oh, thanks a lot!

啊,十分感谢!

3.A: Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么需要帮忙吗?

B: Yes, could you help me get a train ticket?

有,你能帮我买一张火车票吗?

4.A: Do you have any questions about Beijing?

你对北京有什么要问的吗?

B: Yes, a lot.

有许多。

5.A: Could you do me a favor?

能帮我一个忙吗?

B: Sure, I\'d be glad to.

当然,我很乐意。

第七节

同意和不同意 Agreement and Disagreement 1.A: Do you agree with me?

你同意我的意见吗?

B: Absolutely, I agree with you.

当然,我同意你。

2.A: China is developing so quickly.

中国现在发展非常迅速。

B: Exactly.

千真万确。

3.A: Chinese food is so good.

中国菜真不错。

B: I feel the same way.

我有同感。

4.A:Chinese culture is very different from western culture.

中西方文化有很大的差异。

B: You\'re so right.

你说得太对了。

5.A: Chinese is so difficult.

中文很难。

B: You can say that again.

的确是这样。

6.A: I feel like taking a break.

我想休息一下。

B: That\'s a good idea.

那是个好主意。

7.A: China has a lot of problems.

中国存在很多问题。

B: I don\'t think so.

我不这样认为。

8.A: Japan is our biggest competition.

日本是我们最强的竞争对手。

B: I\'m afraid I disagree.

我恐怕不赞同。

第八节

谈论食物 Talking about Food 1.A: I\'d like to invite you to dinner.

我想邀您一起共进晚餐。

B: Thank you, I\'d love to come.

谢谢,我很乐意。

2.A: Do you like Chinese food?

你喜欢中国菜吗?

B: Sure, I\'m crazy about it!

当然,我非常喜欢!

3.A: Would you mind if I order?

我来点菜你介意吗?

B: No, go ahead.I trust you!

不介意,点吧。我相信你! 4.A: What would you like to drink?

你想喝点什么?

B: Tea is fine.

喝茶好了。

5.A: What would you like to eat? Have you tried any special foods in Beijing?

想吃点什么?你尝过北京的特色小吃吗?

B: No, I haven\'t.What do you suggest?

没有。你有什么可以推荐的? 6.A: What\'s Beijing famous for?

北京什么最有名?

B: Beijing is known for its Roast Duck!

数北京烤鸭最出名。 7.A: Do you like it?

你爱吃吗?

B: Yes! It tastes great!

爱吃!味道好极了! 8.A: I hope you like the food.

希望你喜欢这些食物。

B: It is delicious!

非常好吃! 9.A: Please try this.

请尝尝这道菜。

B: Thank you.Just a little, please.

谢谢,一点儿就行。 10.A: Help yourself.

别客气。

B: OK, thanks.

好的,谢谢。

11.A: Let\'s have a toast to our guests.Cheers!

来!为我们的贵客干杯!

B: Cheers!

干!

第九节

赞美 Compliments 1.A: You look great!

你看上去棒极了!

B: Thank you.I\'m flattered.

谢谢你,过奖了。

2.A: What a beautiful place!

这地方真美!

B: It sure is.

确实如此。

3.A: Your Chinese is really surprising.

你的中文令人惊讶。

B: Really? Do you think so?

真的吗?你真的这样认为吗? 4.A: You have a good sense of humor.

你真幽默。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

5.A: You\'re doing a good job.

干得好。

B: Thanks! I\'m trying my best.

谢谢!我会尽力的。

6.A:You use chopsticks so well.Where did

you learn?

你用筷子用得真好,在哪儿学的?

B: My wife is Chinese.

我妻子是中国人。 第十节

感谢 Gratitude 1.A: Thank you very much!

非常感谢!

B: You\'re welcome.It\'s my pleasure.

不用客气,我感到非常荣幸。 2.A: Thank you for coming.

感谢光临。

B: Thank you for inviting me.

谢谢你的邀请。

3.A: Thank you for your time.

谢谢你抽出时间来。

B: Anytime!

随时奉陪!

4.A: Thank you for a great evening.

感谢今晚的盛情款待。

B: It was my pleasure.

这是我的荣幸。 5.A: I\'m sorry.

对不起。

B: It doesn\'t matter./ That\'s OK./ That\'s all right.

没关系。

6.A: Sorry to keep you waiting.

很抱歉让你久等。

B: No problem.

没关系。

7.A: Sorry, I didn\'t hear what you said.

对不起,我没听见你说什么。

B: I said, \"Do you want me to help you?\"

我说:“你需要我帮你吗?”

第十一节

爱好和休闲 Hobbies and Leisure 1.A: What do you do to relax?

你平时做什么消遣?

B: I love traveling.

我喜欢旅游。

2.A: Do you like sports?

你喜欢体育吗?

B: Yes, very much.

是的,非常喜欢。 3.A: What are your hobbies?

你有什么爱好?

B: I play golf.

打高尔夫球。

4.A: What are you interested in?

你对什么感兴趣?

B: I\'m very interested in speaking English.

我对说英语特别感兴趣。

5.A: Would you like to buy anything to take

home with you?

你想买一些东西带回家吗?

B: Sure.What do you recommend?

当然,有什么可推荐的吗?

第十二节

天气 Weather 1.A: Beautiful day, isn\'t it?

今天天气不错。

B: Absolutely.

确实如此。

2.A: What do you think of the weather here?

你认为这儿的天气怎样?

B: It\'s wonderful, but a little too hot for me.

非常好,就是有点太热了。

3.A: Beijing is a great place to visit in fall!

秋天的北京是旅游的好地方。

B: It sure is.

的确如此。

第十三节

北京专用句 Beijing Special Sentences 1.A: How do you like Beijing?

你认为北京怎么样?

B:I think Beijing is very beautiful and the people are friendly.

我认为北京非常美丽,北京人很友善。 2.A: There are changes in Beijing everyday.

北京每天都在变化。

B: It\'s amazing!

真是太好了!

3.A: I hope you\'ll come to Beijing often.

我希望你能经常来北京。

B: I plan to.

我是这样打算的。

4.A: There are many investment opportunities in Beijing now.

现在北京有很多投资机会。

B: Please tell me more about them.

请给我细讲一下。

5.A: Where would you like to visit most?

你最希望参观什么地方?

B: I want to see The Palace Museum.

我想去看看故宫博物馆。

6.A: There are many interesting things to see in Beijing.

北京有很多有意思的地方可看。

B: I hope I have time to see them all.

但愿我有时间一饱眼福。

7.A: Beijing is one of the most important cities in Asia.

北京是亚洲最重要的城市之一。

B: You can say that again!

你说的没错。

第十四节受伤与生病 Injuries and Sickne 1.What\'s bothering you?

你有什么不舒服的? 2.What\'s the trouble?

有什么不舒服的? 3.What hurts you?

你有什么不舒服的?

4.How long have you been feeling like this?

你有这种感觉多久了? 5.About a week now.

到现在大约一星期了。 6.When did the pain start?

什么时候开始疼的?

7.I don\'t feel like eating anything.

我什么都不想吃。

8.I feel like I\'m burning up.

我感觉很烫很热。 9.I have a headache.

我头疼。

10.I seem to have pain all over.

我感觉全身都疼。

11.My whole body feels weak.

我全身都觉得很虚弱。 12.You\'ll be all right soon.

你不久就会康复的。 13.It\'s nothing serious.

不严重。

14.There\'s nothing to be alarmed about.

没必要惊慌。

15.Don\'t over do things.

不要过度疲劳。

16.Go home and rest for at least three or four days.

回家休息至少三四天。 17.Ankle Injury脚踝受伤

A: Doctor!

医生!

B: What is the matter?

你怎么了?

A: I sprained my ankle.It\'s killing me!

我扭伤了脚踝,好痛啊!

B: Where exactly does it hurt?

痛的确切部位在哪里?

A: Right here.It\'s badly bruised and swollen.

就在这里,青肿得很厉害。

B: Take it easy.Let me have a look.Oh, It\'s nothing serious.

别紧张,让我看看。哦,伤得不重。

A: Do you think I can go on with the game?

你认为我能接着比赛吗?

B: Yes.I\'ll give you an analgesic spray, and it should relieve the pain.Do you feel better now?

能。我给你喷一点止痛剂,疼痛就会缓解。你现在感觉好点儿了吗?

A: Yes.Thank you, doctor.

好点儿了。谢谢你,医生。 18.Leg Injury腿部受伤

A: What\'s wrong with you?

你怎么了?

B: My leg hurts and I cannot stand.I think my leg is broken.

我的腿痛,站不起来。我的腿好像骨折了。

A: Please don\'t move.I\'ll get you a stretcher right away.Does it hurt here?

请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?

B: Yes, a lot.

疼,疼得厉害。

A: I think you need an X-ray.We\'ll send you to the hospital at once.Don\'t worry, you\'ll be all right.

我想你需要拍X光片,我们马上送你去医院。别担心,你会好的。

B: I\'d like my team doctor to go with me.Is it OK?

我想让我的队医跟我一起去,可以吗?

A: Sure.

当然可以。

19.Seeing a Doctor看医生

A: What seems to be the trouble?

你怎么了?/你哪儿不舒服?

B: I don\'t feel well.I\'ve got a sore throat and I\'ve been coughing for two days.

我感觉不舒服,我嗓子痛,已经咳嗽两天了。

A: Let me take your temperature, first.You are running a fever.Now, let me check your chest.Breathe in.Hold your breath.Breathe out.That\'s it.I think you\'ve got the flu.

我先量一下你的体温。你发烧了。现在检查一下你的胸部,吸气,屏息,呼气,很好。我想你得了流感。

B: Are you going to give me a shot?

你要给我打一针吗?

A: No, it\'s nothing serious.I\'ll prescribe you some medicine and a cough syrup.Do you have any drug allergies?

不,并不严重。我给你开点儿药和止咳糖浆。你对药物过敏吗?

B: No, I don\'t think so.

不,没有。

A: Okay.Take one pill three times a day after meals.You can take the cough syrup as needed.Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest.You should feel better soon.

好的。这药一天服三次,一次一片,饭后服。止咳糖浆需要时喝一点。多补充液体,好好休息。你会很快好转的。

B: Thank you, doctor.

谢谢你,医生。

二、文化交流与礼仪部分 北京专辑 Beijing Special 1.W: Does Beijing have a special nickname?

北京有没有一个特别的称呼?

C: No, but most people say Beijing is the heart of China.

没有,但是人们把北京称作中国的心脏。 2.W: Tell me something about Beijing.

告诉我一些关于北京的事情。

C: Beijing is China\'s vibrant capital city.It is a combination of ancient and modern China.

北京是中国充满活力的首都,她是古代文明与现代文明的结合体。 3.W: Is Beijing a popular tourist destination?

北京是个热门的旅游胜地吗?

C: Sure, Beijing attracts millions of tourists every year.

当然是,北京每年吸引着数百万的游客。 4.W: What\'s the best attraction in Beijing?

北京最吸引人的是什么?

C1: Without doubt one of the world\'s greatest tourist attractions is the Great Wall.

毫无疑问,长城是世界上最具吸引力的旅游胜地之一。

C2: The Forbidden City and Tian\'anmen Square are also very impreive.

紫禁城和**广场也很吸引人。 5.W: Why is Beijing such a special city?

北京为什么这么特别?

C1: Beijing is a city with a long history and a melting pot of Chinese ethnic cultures.

北京是一个具有悠久历史,融合各民族文化的城市。

C2: There is a unique feeling about shopping in Beijing that cannot be found anywhere else.

在北京购物的独特感受是在其它任何地方都体会不到的。

C3:There are thousands of eating places in Beijing, serving more than half a dozen different Chinese cuisines.There are also restaurants with food from many other countries.You can eat around the world without leaving Beijing!

北京有数以千计的美食城,六七种不同的菜系。北京也有世界各地的风味餐厅,不出北京就可以吃遍全世界!

6.W: What is Beijing\'s most famous food?

北京最著名的食品是什么?

C1: Beijing Duck is the most delicious food Beijing has to offer.

北京烤鸭是北京最美味的食品。

C2: Jiaozi is a favorite of many western visitors.

饺子是很多西方游客的最爱。

7.W: How do you like living in Beijing?

你觉得生活在北京怎么样?

C1: I think it\'s a nice place.People here are very friendly and intelligent.

我觉得这个地方不错,人很友好也很有智慧。

C2: I love it.I would never want to live any place else.我喜欢这里的生活,别的地方哪也不想去。

8.W: Where is the Silk Street?

秀水街在哪里?

C: It\'s over there, I\'d be glad to show you the way.

在那边,我很乐意带你去。

9.W: How fast is Beijing developing?

北京的发展有多快?

C1: There are changes in Beijing everyday.

北京每天都在发生变化。

C2: I\'m a Beijing native.I sometimes get lost because Beijing is changing so fast.

我是北京人,但有时也会找不着北,因为北京变化太大了。

志愿者培训教材

志愿者培训教材

《北京奥运会志愿者培训教材》——英语

中国青年志愿者培训教材

中国消防志愿者培训教材

志愿者急救培训教材(推荐)

深圳地铁志愿者培训教材

北京奥运会志愿者专用培训教材礼仪

《北京奥运会志愿者培训教材》 中国急救网

培训教材

志愿者培训教材英语(定稿)
《志愿者培训教材英语(定稿).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档