人人范文网 范文大全

英语翻译总结

发布时间:2020-03-01 19:51:00 来源:范文大全 收藏本文 下载本文 手机版

Unit1

中译英

1、为了方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。

For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.

2、出现事故后你要把车停下。

You are required to stop your car after an accident.

3、教育孩子的观念和做法因文化的差异而有所不同。

The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.

4、与其说他是为音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。

He is more of a poet than a musician.

5、我父亲已好心地提出送我们去飞机场。

My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.

6、我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。

We really should meet sometime soon to discu the details.英译中

1、It seems ages since we heard from you—and even longer since you went to work in China.似乎很长时间没有收到你的来信了,从你到中国时算起,到现在就更久了。

2、So I am writing straightaway—to make sure this reaches you well before you leave

Shanghai—in the hope that it will be poible for you both to spend a few days with us during your stay in England.

所以我马上写信——好让你离开上海之前肯定能收到这封信——希望你们俩在英格兰逗留期间能和我们一起住几天。

3、We shall be having two other friends of ours staying with us over the New Year weekend, and

it would be nice if you could come then, too.

我们还有两个朋友和我们一起度新年的周末,所以,到时候你也能来的话就太好了。

4、And if we get some decent weather, we might all go off one day and visit the Carters—I’m

sure we can get Uncle Arthur to lend us his minibus.

而且如果我们遇上好天气的话,我们可以找一天一起出去拜访卡特一家——我们一定可以让阿瑟叔叔把他的面包车借给我们。

5、Mary is well and still enjoying her school teaching(at least, I think so); the children are

growing up at a terrifying rate; I am still working for Sanderson’s and liking it well enough—though occasionally pinning for the footloose days of long ago.

玛丽很好而且很喜欢她的教学工作(至少我这样认为);孩子们长得飞快;我还在桑德森公司工作,而且工作很称心——虽然偶尔我也会渴望从前自由自在的日子。

Unit 2

中译英

1、他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。

They told the story through the medium of dance.

2、气温将在周末急剧上升到80°F 左右。

The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the weekend.

3、我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加速了生产速度。

We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months.

4、货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。

Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.

5、他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。

They have complete acce to the company’s files.

6、这原先只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。

Originally it was a bedroom, but we have turned it into a study now.英译中

1、I find it very relaxing to spend an evening chatting with new friends.

我发现,花上一个晚上于新朋友聊天是非常轻松的。

2、Something is wrong with the television—the picture’s gone fuzzy.

电视机出了毛病——画面有些模糊。

3、We should make allowances for bad weather and have enough of umbrellas available.我们应该考虑到恶劣的天气,应该携带足够的雨伞。

4、I’m thinking of traveling overseas in terms of the money needed.

我在考虑明年到国外旅游所需的资金。

5、I’m well aware of the problems related to this new road—it runs right past my office.我完全意识到这条新路引起的问题——新路正好穿过我的办公室的旁边。

6、The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necearily mean it’s of low quality.

东西便宜并不一定就意味着质量不好。

Unit3

中译英

1、请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。

Please dial home and tell them I’m on the way to the company.

2、从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。

Since then there has never been any setback in production.

3、我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。

I saw him insert the key into the lock.

4、我建议你把钱存入银行。

I suggest that you make a deposit at the bank.

5、昨天王先生结账离开了那家旅馆。

Yesterday Mr.Wang checked out from that hotel.英译中

1、All phone numbers have seven digits, though letters and numbers are sometimes used in

combination.

尽管有时是字母与数字混合使用,所有的电话号码都是7位数字。

2、If you need a phone number that’s not in your phone book, call Directory Aistance。 如果您要打的电话号码在电话薄上没有,可以给查询台打电话。

3、On operator-aisted calls , the operator will ask you to deposit more money before your time

is up.

打由话务员转接的电话,在通话时间用完之前话务员会提示您再投币。

4、Businees and profeional services are listed in a special claified directory—the Yellow

Pages.

公司企业和专业服务机构的电话号码则列在特别的分类电话簿——黄页中。

5、For example, New York City has one area code, but so does the whole state of Oregon.例如,纽约市有一个区号,但俄勒冈州全州也有一个区号。

6、This means that you can make the call again to the right number without having to pay more

money; or you can have the phone company mail you a credit coupon that has the same value as the phone call

这样您不必多付钱就可以重拨电话号码;或者您可以让电话公司给您邮一张话费相当的信用卡优惠券。

Unit 4

中译英

1、如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.

In case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.

2、在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。

The off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.

3、给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。

The receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.

4、离开时请把空调关掉。

Upon departure, please turn off the air-conditioner.

5、如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。

If you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.

英译中

1、He paid little attention to the details of the plan.

他没有注意到计划的细节。

2、Wherever you are in the world, you can chat with your friend on the Internet.

无论你在世界什么地方,你都可以通过互联网与朋友聊天。

3、They teamed up with another family to rent a house for the summer vacation.

他们与另一家人合租了一栋房子在那里度暑假。

4、We are especially interested in those value-added projects.

我们对那些能增值的项目特别感兴趣。

5、Dickens was one of the world’s most famous and productive writers.

狄更斯是世界著名的多产作家之一。

6、The founder of the hotel made a commitment to quality over 75 years ago.

酒店的创办人75年前对服务质量就做出了承诺。

7、I expect he will be able to cater for your particular needs.

我期望他能满足你的特殊需要。

8、We asked high school students to participate in an antidrug campaign.

我们要求中学生参加一次反毒品活动。

Unit 5

中译英

1、恐怕这些鞋子没有你穿的尺寸。

I’m afraid these shoes are not available in your size.

2、你能闻出这牛奶是否新鲜吗。

Can you smell whether the milk is fresh or not?

3、当警察抓住他时,他正拿手抢对着他的经理。

He was caught by the policeman pointing a gun at his manager.

4、杰克渴望在谈判中取得成功。

Jack has a strong desire to succeed in the negotiation.

5、你能保证把这台电脑完好无损的还给我吗?

Can you promise to return me the computer in good condition?

英译中

1、It is with great pleasure that we have come together today to take in this joyous occasion with

this couple whom we love and respect so much.

在这喜庆的时刻,我们聚集在一起参加今天的婚礼,共同为我们钟爱和敬重的新人祝福。

2、But I think the radiance, the grace, the beauty of the bride, Jennifer, makes this special day

even more remarkable.

不过我觉得新娘詹妮弗的光彩、高雅和美丽是今天这个特殊的日子更不寻常。

3、We have all experienced her thoughtfulne, her consideration, and her warmth, and know that

there is always a big smile on her face for her loved ones.

我们都曾感受过她的体贴、周到和热情。对她所爱的人,她的脸上总是绽出亲切的微笑。

4、The younger children must be excited with the expectation of their own special time to come

sometime in the future.

孩子们也会怀着对将来自己在这一特殊的时刻的期盼而兴奋不已。

5、All your family and friends gathered here hope that today is the beginning of a wonderful

lifelong partnership with the lucky groom.

欢聚在这儿的所有家人和朋友都希望今天是你也幸运的新郎结成终生伴侣的良好开端。

6、Please rise together with me in offering our sincere wishes that the coming years will be filled

with peace, joy, happine, and love.

请起立与我共同举杯,让我们衷心祝愿,未来的年月将充满祥和、快乐、幸福和情爱。

Unit 6

中译英

1、这位艺术家用这块木头雕了一块装饰品。

This artist carved a decoration out of this piece of wood.2、她的责任包括接电话和招呼来访者。

Her responsibilities consist of answering the phone and greeting visitors.

3、总共200人参观了这座城堡。

A total of two hundred people visited the castle.

4、这幢大楼里设有健身房和游泳池。

The building is equipped with a gymnasium and a swimming pool.

5、星期六演出的票弄不到了。

There are no tickets available for Saturday’s performance.英译中

1、He told me to get out, or something to that effect.

他叫我滚出去,或是说了这一类的话。

2、At first he suspected the letter was a forgery, but on close inspection, it turned out to be genuine.开始他怀疑信是伪造的,但仔细检查后发现是真的。

3、You can turn on your computer and go surfing on the web.

你可以打开电脑,上网漫游。

4、It is the biggest real estate transaction in the city’s history.

这是该城历史上最大的一笔房产交易。

5、There is no charge for children under six.

6岁以下儿童免费。

6、He questioned whether the government’s database was secure from hackers.

他询问政府的数据库是否能免遭黑客的攻击。

7、We were planning to go out, but ended up watching videos.

我们本来计划出去,但最终还是看了录像。

8、The performance begins promptly at eight o’clock.

演出八点准时开始。

9、I was browsing through a newspaper when I spotted your name.

我正在浏览报纸,突然看到了你的名字。

10、Mom aured us that everything would be all right.

妈妈向我们保证一切都会好的。

Unit 7

中译英

1、那个建议在会上未引起多大兴趣。

That proposal aroused little enthusiasm at the meeting.

2、新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊敬。

The new officer soon earned the respect of his soldiers.

3、全村很快便人心惶惶了。

Fear spread quickly through the village.

4、现在主席要向大会发表演讲。

The chairman will now addre the meeting.

5、好教师总是鼓励学生独立思考。

Good teachers often encourage their students to think for themselves.6、我正想把实际发生的情况告诉他,但他打断了我的话。

I was going to tell him what really happened, but he cut me short.

7、孩子们急切地等着儿童剧开演。

The children were waiting expectantly for the pantomime to start.

8、她退休到了佛罗里达,仍然过着忙碌的生活。

She retired to Florida and still led a busy life.英译中

1、I can contribute a little to the fund.

我可以为这一基金出一份力。

2、We’ll carry on the project in spite of the difficulties.

尽管困难重重,我们将继续进行这个项目。

3、He is responsible for the product development of his company.

他负责公司的产品开发。

4、Clothes and food have been distributed to the earthquake-stricken area.

衣服和食品已经分发给地震灾区。

5、The employees strive to complete the annual target.

员工们力争完成年度目标。

6、They were unsure of who was to blame.

他们吃不准该责备谁。

7、She served as an advisor to the company.

她当过这家公司的顾问。

8、He counts Lucy as one of his close friends.

他把露西当作自己亲密的朋友。

9、All the members of the committee take turns acting as chairperson.

委员会的所有成员轮流当主席。

10、Students hoped for more of a reward for their achievement than an announcement in the school paper.

学生希望得到更多的奖赏,而不只是在校报上发布他们的成就。

Unit 8

中译英

1、只要你做好准备,面试时你就会充满自信。

You will be full of confidence during the interview as long as you are well prepared.

2、这家商店向顾客允诺决不卖假货

The shop promised its customers that it would never sell fake goods, and sure enough it did so.

3、由于他努力工作,最近他被提升为部门经理。

Because he is working hard, he has been promoted to the position of department manager.

4、他受到他人的尊重,因为他有很轻的正义感。

He is respected by others because he has a strong sense of justice.

5、汤姆叔叔在病中,所以我们现在不想让他知道这个消息。

Because Uncle Tom is ill, we don’t want to let him in on the news right now.6、一个好的上司应当鼓励他的助手坦率地发表意见。

A good bo should encourage his aistants to be outspoken in expreing their opinions.

英译中

1、From childhood, Stew Leonard remembered wanting to be somebody, wanting to be noticed

and appreciated.

从孩提时代起,斯蒂.伦纳德就立志要做一个有作为的人,成为引人注目、受人尊重的人。

2、Stew Leonard decided to redesign his dairy busine to suit the changing times and his

personality.

斯蒂.伦纳德决定要重新打造他的牛奶生意,以适应时代的变化,并体现他个人的风格。

3、More than door-to-door service, Stew Leonard found out that customers wanted good milk

prices.

斯蒂.伦纳德发现,顾客希望的是牛奶的价格合理,而不是送货上门。

4、As the busine grew, he created more and more of a Disneyland Dairy Store where customers

might come and bring their children to be entertained.

随着生意的不断扩大,他创造了越来越像迪斯尼乐园似的乳品店,顾客们可以带孩子来这里玩乐。

5、To Stew Leonard, the distinction between a supermarket and amusement park is slight, and

not necearily useful.

斯蒂.伦纳德认为,超级市场与娱乐园的区别是不大的,而区别不一定有益。

6、Mr.Leonard clearly has the most fun greeting customers, and most are delighted to see him.显然,伦纳德先生很乐于接待顾客,而大部分顾客也愿意见到他。

英语翻译总结

英语翻译总结

英语翻译总结

英语翻译总结

英语翻译技巧总结

法律英语翻译课程总结

考研英语翻译部分总结

考研英语翻译词组总结

外事办英语翻译总结1

英语翻译总结英语四级

英语翻译总结
《英语翻译总结.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便编辑。
推荐度:
点击下载文档
点击下载本文文档